Written by Falling Rain Software, Limited
1. The TOR (The Onion Router) Network protects you by bouncing your communications around a distributed network of relays run by volunteers all around the world: it prevents somebody watching your Internet connection from learning what sites you visit, and it prevents the sites you visit from learning your physical location.
2. VPN + TOR is the most secure and advanced browser that allows you to choose between the speed and ease of use of VPNs tunnel connection and the advanced protection offered by the TOR network.
Latest Version: 3.8.76
Rated 4.3/5 By 12,920 People
What does VPN + TOR Browser and Ad Block do? VPN + TOR is the only app featuring both a VPN and a TOR browser with Adblock. VPN + TOR is the most secure and advanced browser that allows you to choose between the speed and ease of use of VPNs tunnel connection and the advanced protection offered by the TOR network. Plus, Adblock blocks analytics, trackers and ads, greatly improving browsing privacy and performance.
Are you sure no one is spying on you? Nowadays, anonymous surfing on the web is increasingly important in order to protect your personal data 360 degrees. This is valid not only when you browse incognito from a laptop, but also when you use your iPhone and you want to shield your private informations. The TOR (The Onion Router) Network protects you by bouncing your communications around a distributed network of relays run by volunteers all around the world: it prevents somebody watching your Internet connection from learning what sites you visit, and it prevents the sites you visit from learning your physical location. Moreover, it's suitable for travellers who need to access different kind of contents from abroad.
If you purchase our Premium subscription you will enjoy the following features:
- Your Internet access will be tunnelled over the Tor network.
- Websites will not see your real IP address, as when you use a proxy, and the traffic from your browser would look to be originated from another place. Moreover your connection is encrypted.
- ISPs and insecure wireless networks won't see your browsing. It will be difficult for anybody to trace your internet activities back to your device.
- You will be able to access .onion websites which are only accessible through the TOR network.
- Advanced browsing capability with tabs, and popover detection and blocking.
- Adblock to block ads, trackers, and analytics
- You can automatically delete cookies, cache and third party data on application exit.
- Support for audio and video playback.
- Easy to use interface: just one button to connect to the closest server!
- Ads-Free experience.
- Unlimited VPN Session duration.
- Priority Support.
VPN + TOR is the allay for data safety you can trust. Download it now and secure your mobile browser: it's fast and easy, you just need to tap a button to enjoy full anonymity. Be untraceable wherever you are, choose unlimited privacy and security!
Subscribe to take advantage of all the features described above.
• Subscription length: Weekly
• Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account as soon as you confirm your purchase.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal from your Account Settings after the purchase.
• Your subscription will renew automatically, unless you turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• The cost of renewal will be charged to your account in the 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• When canceling a subscription, your subscription will stay active until the end of the period. Auto-renewal will be disabled, but the current subscription will not be refunded.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when purchasing a subscription.
Terms of service: http://ibv.fallingrain.com/terms-of-use/
Have a feature request you would like to see in a future version of the app? Do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected]
Disclaimer: You will be required to sign up for an auto-renewable In-App Purchase before you are able to access the app.
Download and Install VPN + TOR Browser and Ad Block
VPN + TOR Browser and Ad Block
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
If you want to download the software on your pc or mac, you could either first visit the Mac store or Windows AppStore and search for the app OR you can easily use any of the download links we provided above under the "Download and Install" header section to download the application
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
Anti tracking but they track you
I just downloaded the app and the very first screen you get is a subscription screen. For starters, it’s $9.99 a WEEK! $520 a year to use their services, WHAT?! A VPN and Tor on a PC is less than $50 a year, and that’s for pure animosity! Why would I pay $480 more a year to be tracked by the very company claiming to help us not be tracked?
That’s just the start of my issue with this app. The second complaint comes down to the fact that you have to subscribe through Apple ITunes. This poses a massive issue with me about security. The entire purpose of Tor is to be anonymous, which isn’t possible if you are being tracked by Apple. As well as Apple tracking you now, you also have their hosting service tracking you.
For an anti-tracking type of business, this doesn’t seem right. You have to sign up to be tracked by multiple companies in order to not be tracked? One of those companies being APPLE?! I’ll pass, and I recommend anyone who actually cares about privacy to delete this app too. They are NO more secure than Firefox, chrome, or explorer.
So, I was chugging along dealing with this app - it’s not the best but I was getting used to it’s bad points and was resigned to it. For instance, the catchpas (sp?) were all jumbled so you can’t really fill them out. The browser back button is badly located if you’re using the keyboard I have cause you cant reach it. The list goes on. But I was all “whatevs, this is entertainig” and then all of a sudden the app stops and demands that I leave a five star review or else I could not continue to use it. Which...OK...I paid MONEY for this???? So....I’m not sure where you guys get off demanding crap from me when I already gave you money?
I have no way to know if that was the only weird demand that the developers were going to hold the app I PAID FOR hostage about because at that point I wanted to never use this app again because I don’t like ppl that lie. And that’s what this is. If you don’t leave them 5 stars you forfeit your money. So, just for the record, this is how they got such a high star rating - by hijacking ppl after they gave them money. So that’s who you’re dealing with here.
The latest update ruined the app.
First off they started charging, not a little, a lot. I liked the app enough that i subscribed. But not only did they start charging, they messed with the whole app. The browser with a fluently encoded vpn is not the first screen you see, now you sign in to the vpn, and transfer to a browser, and hopefully by that point app hasn’t crashed yet. The new update also has problems running the browser in landscape mode. I’ve only gotten it to turn sideways once in the two days I’ve been using it.
I cancelled my subscription before being charged luckily they gave a free week. Unfortunately, i will never try the paid version of this app again, and now need to find a new TOR browser.
Dudes. How do you sleep releasing a flawed update at the same time that you start charging for your product? You had the best browser, and I’m sure many of us would consider paying your extraordinary $40 a year subscription, but not after this. really shot yourselves in the foot here.
Easy to install & use
The program is simple to use & navigate. The browser is set by default to Bing. I haven't tried to change it yet, but it looks like you could. The relevant issue is whether or not TOR allows us to use the internet with relative anonymity in the age of our browser history being auctioned off to the highest bidder. I have no way of knowing whether or not this app provides that or not. I'm taking a leap of faith & will start using this app in hopes that it is capable of protecting me and my personal information from those who'd like to obtain it. I'd advise anyone who values their privacy to do the same.