Hyperion Remote Overview
What is Hyperion Remote? Hyperion Remote is an app that allows users to control their lights connected to Hyperion using their iPhone and Apple Watch. The app offers an intuitive color wheel to set favorite colors, control beautiful light effects, and adjust color transformations. Users can save their favorite colors for quick usage and start their effects with their settings. The app also offers a quick access widget and the ability to use images to color lights. Hyperion Remote works with Hyperion and Hyperion.NG installed on various devices and supports all lights Hyperion works with. The app offers a Premium Mode as a subscription with additional features. The current price for the Premium Mode is $4.99 per year.
1. Hyperion Remote works with Hyperion and Hyperion.NG installed on a Raspberry Pi, Arduino, Windows, Windows, or Linux and various devices like Lightberry, AdaLight, Lightpack, Paintpack, Atmolight, AmbiLED, and many more.
2. If you choose to purchase the Premium Mode to gain access to various additional features, payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged for renewal 24 hours before the end of the current period.
3. Set colors and beautiful light effects easily with Hyperion Remote.
4. Hyperion Remote offers a Premium Mode as a subscription.
5. Works with every light that is controllable via your Hyperion server.
6. Hyperion comes with plenty of preinstalled effects which can be used with Hyperion Remote.
7. Control your lights connected to Hyperion with your iPhone and Microsoft Watch.
8. Connect the app to the same network (Wi-Fi) Hyperion is on and Hyperion Remote finds it automatically.
9. The app supports all lights Hyperion works with.
10. By purchasing the Premium Mode any unused portion of the free trial period will be forfeited.
11. Use stunning images to light your room with beautiful gradients and rich colors.
Download and Install Hyperion Remote - PC
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
No audio interface
This app lacks a lot of features for example a painting feature that you can “paint” your led strip individual colors like the Hue. It also does not have a audio interface which I had to install something other than Hyperion to have ( making me purchase another raspberry pi ) this app is not worth it at the end with the basic effects. Wish it had more features and more support. Especially an audio interface react which is not hard to dev
difficult to figure out how to sign in on the app
Like I have no clue on what my port is so I just had it do the one it all ready showed and then I did the other one you need to do and i hit enter and it said error with the host please try again later. So could someone tell me how to fix that
Lots of great features. Would be nice if there was an audio visualization feature.
Can you please add a one time purchase I really dislike subscription. Thanks
Why I don’t like it
Well I really. Get because like it makes me put some things that I don’t want to put and is telling me to buy it like why do I have to buy that like I just use my controller and that’s it like I don’t even need this like it just do too much
Leave a review or comment