Project Plan 365 Overview
What is Project Plan 365? Project Plan 365 is a project planning and collaboration app designed for individual project managers and small teams working in fast-paced collaborative environments. It is a MAC companion for MS Project and provides support for all MS Project standard views and features. The app allows users to open and view MPP files from any cloud storage location and is compatible with Microsoft Project versions 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, and earlier. Project Plan 365 offers two subscription options: Standard and Business, with the latter unlocking all the powerful features of the application. The app is available for a free 1-month trial and subscriptions are offered on a yearly basis.
Features of Project Plan 365:
- Intuitive solution for project planning and collaboration
- Compatible with Microsoft Project (MPP file format) 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003 and earlier versions
- Provides support for all MS Project standard views like Gantt Chart, Task Sheet, Network Diagram, Project Calendar, Task Usage, Resource Usage, Team Planner, etc.
- Provides critical path info and all standard project reports, filters, time scale and other sophisticated features
- Can open and view MPP files from any cloud storage location or from local device
- Offers a free 1-month trial with full functionalities
- Offers yearly subscriptions for Standard and Business plans
- Standard plan offers basic project management features like scheduling project tasks and assigning resources
- Business plan unlocks all powerful features of the application
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
Download and Install Project Plan 365 - PC
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
Good project application
The app is a good, solid MS Project Replacement for Windows. If that is what you are looking for, this does it very well. I've used Microsoft Project for 10 years off and on.
Second, there is a one month free trial that is handled through the Windows App store. I have tested it and canceled prior to the end of the trial so I was not charged any money. Cancelling the subscription was handled through a menu that linked me to Microsoft's website and I was able to cancel the subscription easily.
I'm cancelling because I'm not positive I need the software for a full year. If i do need it, this is a fair cost compared to Microsoft's insane Project pricing.
Best way to do project management on Microsoft devices...
If you want to use your Microsoft devices (Windows, iPhone , iPad, etc.) to perform professional PM tasks - like building plans, updating plans, etc. then this is the app for you. Added bonus: if you are already a Microsoft Project user on a PC, then you can open your existing files in this app natively, no conversions needed. You can also create project plans on your Microsoft device, and then open them using MS Project or Project Plan 365 for Windows. Totally flexible.
Does what I need it to do and well
I use perhaps 20% of what this package offers and it's worth the price. Easily constructs and manages Gantt's needed to keep track of tasks. Woudl like some more options for better prinitng of Gantt's and timelines yet that's a problem with all big project sheets. Great support too when you get stuck on something that you're having a hard time figuring out.
Solid Replacement for MS Project on Windows
I have been using Project Plan 365 for several years and it is a solid, full featured replacement for MS Project on the Windows. i use the business edition and the plan sharing, subplan, and features for risk and Kanban support are excellent.
It only supports MPP format but for the most part, this hasn't proven to be a limitation for plan sharing in my experience.
The only issue I had was jow large text and word wrapping was handled and Housatonic support addressed my issues quickly.
If you are a project planner or manager and use a Windows, this is the tool to get.
OK product, but way too expensive.
PP365 is very close to MS project in term of look and feel. Said that, there are some functionality issues (e.g. PP365 can't correctly open neststed (sub) projects.)
The biggest deal "killer" though, is cost of the subscription. The $130/year is way to much, especially when project managment software is typically on 3 -5 years referresh cycle and one can pay ~$400 for MS Project Pro or OminiPlan Pro for perpetual license...
Leave a review or comment