DCircuit Lab Overview
What is DCircuit Lab? DCircuit Lab is a digital circuit simulation tool that allows users to simulate combinatorial and sequential digital circuits. The circuits can be simulated in two ways: one single step or step by step. The tool provides gate and wire colors to indicate the digital value carried on them. The simulation is dynamic if the circuit contains clock inputs, and users can change input values to study the circuit behavior. The circuits are built using basic components, gates, and flip-flops. The tool also offers video tutorials to help users learn how to use the application.
1. During this dynamic simulation, user can change inputs values to study the circuit behavior.
2. At the end of the simulation, each wire's color corresponds to the digital value carried on itself: red for 1 and gray for 0 and light gray for undefined value.
3. If circuit contains clock inputs, it's simulation is dynamic.
4. Once the simulation is stopped, a circuit timing chart is available.
5. This shows how each gate's output changes and how changes propagate through the circuit.
6. DCircuit Lab is a tool for simulating combinatorial and sequential digital circuits.
7. Some video tutorials are available to learn using the application.
8. 2) step by step: outputs and gates are evaluated one step a time.
9. This feature is very useful to understand complex circuits behavior.
10. Visit the developer's site to see the video tutorials.
11. This means that outputs change accordingly to the clocks.
Download and Install DCircuit Lab - PC
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
Don’t waste your time
It’s not worth $6. VERY unintuitive, hard to manage, and will crash on you. I’m just using it to show circuit diagrams and it can’t even do that well. Pass this thing up.
not for makers
editing is completely unintuitive and painfully slow.
Leave a review or comment