Inkist Lite Overview
What is Inkist Lite? Inkist Lite is a free drawing and painting app for Mac that offers powerful tools and a user-friendly interface. It allows users to create images with up to 3 layers and offers features such as customizable brush parameters, blending tools, selection tools, and export options to PSD, JPEG, PNG, and Tiff formats. The app is designed to be clutter-free and easy to use, making it a great option for artists who want to focus on their work without distractions. However, it is important to note that Inkist is currently a bitmap drawing/painting app and does not offer vector tools.
1. Inkist Lite gives you a free and useful way to try out Inkist by creating images with up to 3 layers.
2. Inkist Lite is the best free way to sketch and draw on your Windows.
3. At this time Inkist is purely a bitmap drawing/painting app (no vector tools).
4. I love my drawing tablet, but I've found that despite the fantastic power available in existing apps, they are cluttered and annoying to use.
5. It is full of powerful tools packaged in an interface designed to launch quickly, get out of your way, and let you work.
6. I wrote Inkist for one simple reason.
7. Inkist is the result of my work to fix that.
Download and Install Inkist Lite - PC
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
Can't be pixel perfect
Couldn't figure out how to draw a 1px solid line RGB(170, 170, 170) with no opacity. Too many complicated options.
The UI is nice and I am sure this app is good for sketching, but not for creating assets.
Seemed like it has decent features….
I do extremely basic projects using text boxes and solid colors - even this was difficult to figure out (and I'm fairly computer-saavy). The features seem to be more than adequate, but there is no instructions on how to do basic tasks. Trying to edit things was a nightmare so when I did screw up it was easier to start a new project than try and figure out how to edit what I already had. The "help" is absolutely no help.
The developer was very nice and responsive. I had an issue with the detached tools palets not minimizing with the app is hidden, but Tai fixed it in the very next update!
Thanks a lot!
the updated UI looks great!!
Leave a review or comment