Farm School Overview
What is Farm School? Farm School is an educational app designed for toddlers to learn about animals living on the farm. The app offers more than 20 games with animals and questions to help children learn while playing. The app is set on a farm planet where animals live happily together, and stories happen every day among them. The app teaches the names of animals, funny animal sounds, and offers games to help animals solve their problems. The app also includes surprises like a house that can fly in the sky with balloons and lively versions of popular kids songs. The app is available at a special introductory price of 50% off and is part of a series of educational apps for kids.
- Special introductory price of 50% off
- Designed for toddlers to learn about animals on the farm
- More than 20 games with animals and questions
- Learn the names of animals such as pig, cow, sheep, and more
- Hear funny animal sounds
- Play games with the animals and help them solve problems
- Discover surprises like a flying house with balloons
- Listen to lively versions of popular kids songs made exclusively for the app
- Other kids' apps available such as Earth School, Bugs and Bunnies, and Dinosaur Games.
Download and Install Farm School - PC
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
Purchased, but won't work
I purchased this for my kids, and it won't open. It says it is not compatible with our operating system, even though we have Mountain Lion. Please refund my money, or fix it.
As has been said does not OPEN. Sitting here with my grandson who wants to keep waiting. Thanks for nothing but disappointment
entertaining, but it gets repetitive
My 4 year old son enjoyed playing this game. The games consists of a series of challenges that repeat one after another. Once you complete all the challenges, the whole thing repeats again, with some slight variation. I found it somewhat repetitive, but my son didn't seem to mind so much.
good, but need more...
My 3&4 year old girls liked it at first, but I noticed after playing for a few minutes the game does the same thing over & over…needs more of a variety to keep kids entertained.
Leave a review or comment