1. It takes images from your iPhoto library, Aperture library, or any folder you choose (Preferences option on MovingPhotos3D menu).
2. If you buy the app, you can use the screen saver version for free as well (the screen saver is a separate download from my website).
3. It really needs to be seen in action, so check out the video and free trial on my website.
4. MovingPhotos3D is a visualization that lets you see your photo library in a new way.
5. It sends your photos flying around the screen in three dimensions.
6. The app starts out in a window, but be sure to try it full-screen (menu option or command-F).
7. Check the FAQ (support link on this page) if you have any questions.
8. You can see hundreds of pictures form different shapes.
9. Click a photo with the mouse to see it close-up.
Download and Install MovingPhotos3D - PC
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
A GREAT App
I have like THOUSANDS of pictures in my photo library which I could not POSSIBLY view at one sitting. I saw the 'free' app on the app store and decided to give it a try. I LOVED it so I paid the 'fee' for the better version. When I made the transition to 'mountain lion' and called it up I was told this would NOT work with 'mountain lion' and see the developer about 'updating.' I went to the web site and the update's been done. I have my moving photos BACK and i'm a happy camper. I'm impressed with the developer and look forward to other programs he may decide to develop. Keep up the good work.
This app works beautifully. Never has the desktop been so interesting to look at and watch as the various photos appear on to a variety of 3D shapes. The clarity of the images is not lost in the many configurations that are presented. If you have some great photos, this app will make them come alive so vividly. You will not be disappointed with this app as you might have been by so many others out there. Enjoy!
I run this as a video wall application over multiple screens and it performs like nothing else. I only wish David had the time to keep working on the app. But even without additional features, if you have decent processor, it will outshine pretty much any other live rendering 3D picture player out there. I would pay 10 times the price for my own purposes. It is well worth it.
Moving Photos 3D Paid
This is amazing programming. My family can't stop watching the multitude of interesting ways to present our 2000+ pictures. The free version is good, but upgrade to the $5.99 version to not only enjoy this program to the fullest, but to reward someone who really provides a unique quality program.
Leave a review or comment