Written by Muhammad Farooq
1. If you choose to purchase Fonts Pro, payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period 3 day free period.
2. Current Fonts Pro subscription price are $29.99 USD/year, Prices are in US dollars, may vary in countries other than the US and are subject to change without notice.
Latest Version: 1.0
Rated 3.0/5 By 2 People
- You can do whatever designs you want with this app, plus customizing the stickers and other cool stuff.
- Good program.
- Finding it hard to create own transfer, even though it's just a simple, centered design on a onesie.
- Can't center or return text, can't do three or four lines of text, only one.
- Lost all tools used to cut, mirror etc.
- Lost all previous designs and purchases made through the app.
- Confusing kiddy click & print software.
What does Design Space for Cricut do? We all love working in design space, but there are only a limited number of fonts on there.
That's why we've created our fonts for crafting app!
The absolute most beautiful fonts are chosen in here to take your projects to the next level.
*ALL fonts compatible with design space!*
Crafters, this is your new favorite app!
Get it today.
If you choose to purchase Fonts Pro, payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period 3 day free period. Auto-renewal may be turned off at any time by going to your settings in the iTunes Store after purchase. Current Fonts Pro subscription price are $29.99 USD/year, Prices are in US dollars, may vary in countries other than the US and are subject to change without notice. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period. If you don’t choose to purchase Fonts Pro, you can simply continue using the app for free.
Download and Install Design Space for Cricut
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
never ending cash cow
I recently purchased the Circut in hopes of making small things for my grandchildren, family and friends. And to date haven't been able to make anything worthy off praise. Instead I am constantly getting hit with adds to purchase a pro package or any package. But what happend to the free one promised on the box prior to my purchase ? I got one thing and that is it!!!!. You all need to be ashamed of yourselves . Selling one thing and trying to deliver another like a used car salesman.
FAKE - App Store Report - DON'T DOWNLOAD
This is not a legit Cricut app. Check the name of the app developer. I downloaded this because the Cricut app is not compatable with my older Windows, in the hopes that I could use this instead. But no. It does not work with my Cricut and the only way to get it to save a file to my computer or to attempt to print a file is to pay for the pro version.
DO NOT DOWNLOAD. I am filing a report with the Microsoft App store and for all the other low review, I suggest you do the same.
2 seconds into this app and I've already had to contact customer support. There's no way to log in, it asked me to make a purchase without confirming my information, the purchase hasn't seemed to carry through to the mobile app, there's no way to see the measurements when I try to create my own project, and no obvious edit buttons to do so. What a mess.
you can do whatever designs you want with this app, plus customizing the stickers and other cool stuff!
new to cricut
hi i'm new and i hate your cricut App. Everything i want to do you have a pop up for a free trial or to be a member. after paying close to $500 you i dont want to deal with your pop ups
no i do not want to pay 9.99 a month, nor do i want a free trial