Idle Acorns Overview
What is Idle Acorns? Idle Acorns is a mobile clicker game that takes inspiration from classic clicker games. The game features a fun narrative and allows players to explore the Forest and Ocean with Benny the Squirrel. The game has no advertisements, in-app purchases, or data mining. It includes four mini-games, Game Center support, iMessage Sticker Pack, and more. Players can gather acorns by shaking the tree, purchase upgrades, and enlist scavengers to collect acorns while they are away. They can also sell acorns, unlock new areas in the shop, catch fish in the ocean, and upgrade their offline collection. The game also includes features like forging diamonds, cooking fish, collecting resources, growing trees, discovering hidden treasures, and lots of character dialogue. GameCenter Leaderboards and Achievements are also available.
1. Inspired by the clicker games of the old internet, Idle Acorns brings a fun narrative to the mobile clicker arena but without getting weighed down by advertisements, in-app purchases or data mining.
2. Inspired by the classics, Idle Acorns is a fun mobile clicker game that features no advertisements, no in-app purchases, and no data-mining.
3. Like classic Idle games, Idle Acorns respects time travel.
4. Unlock the campfire to invite new characters, collect resources, and craft items.
5. Explore the forest and ocean with Benny the squirrel and enjoy everything from fishing, to gardening.
6. Please note that time travel will disable Game Center features.
7. Sell your acorns, and unlock new areas in the shop.
8. Unlock the campfire and invite all new characters.
9. IMPORTANT: iPhone SE (2016 First Generation) and iPod touch are not supported.
10. Shake the tree to gather acorns.
11. Trade resources and buy recipes to craft over 24 new items.
Download and Install Idle Acorns - PC
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
I am incredibly picky but this isn’t bad
Only 4 star right now till maybe I unlock more or it gets more content however the way it is now is pretty amazing. Usually idle games like these have optional purchases that speed the game up....yea nah nothing of the sort here it’s literally a pure idle game.....if your of the type like me who enjoys just checking up on a game in the evening after work or what have you and just tap a few things or if I’m feeling like it be a bit active. Can’t wait to see what else is in store if anything at all. Otherwise hope you whose reading this enjoys the game!
Love those acorns
A casual idle game with a charming style and a lot of potential. The pace may seem slow, but i feel it works. The game is less about micromanagement and more just checking in on your acorns every so often and steadily unlocking new content. Some aspects are a bit sparse though and I’d love to see more late game content included.
But the developer seems to be quite active and engaged with player feedback. what I’ve seen about planned updates looks very promising. I easily see this being considered a classic idle game within time.
very nice game, sweet and simple
i love it, every aspect i think is very appealing and it keeps me wanting to play more and more checking up on my lil acorn farm, though if i had to pick one thing to complain about it’s the “Buy Water Tree” and “Buy Scavenger” in blue text. they both overlap the little icons and maybe it’s just me but it doesn’t seem like it fits that menu all too well but literally everything else i love, i hope the developers keep updating and working on this one. solid dolla ninety nine spent.
A good premium idle game
Nice minimalist design and good gameplay. I think there’s a little too slow of a curve around the time you need to unlock the cabin and start cooking fish, and the mini games sometimes pay out way way too little at the point in the game I am where I’m cooking my first fish, by by and large the game is good. And since it’s premium you know that nothing about the game is meant to trick you into spending cash on speeding up time. If you like idle games, this is a great purchase.
Amazing game, money well spent BUT
Loving the game so so much. It was well worth the asking price and I’m already hooked. My biggest issue with the game is the fact that it doesn’t seem to support iCloud backup. Please implement iCloud backup so I can keep my game save when I switch to a new phone. This would also allow people to switch back and forth between their phone and iPad.
Leave a review or comment