1. In the settings page, which you can open via the "Configure" button in the app launcher, you can define which shortcuts you want to display in the app launcher via drag and drop (hold your mouse on a shortcut in the left list, drag it to the right list, and release your mouse).
2. The settings page also allows you to filter the 1000+ Google shortcuts via the searchbox and you can easily sort your selection via the "Sort A-Z" button.
3. And it is not limited to these 1000 Google shortcuts; the extension also allows you to create custom shortcuts to every website you want.
4. If the shortcut you want is not available in the list, you can submit a google shortcut request via the "Suggest a new google Shortcut" button.
5. This extension allows you to customize the app launcher and add more than 1000 Google shortcuts.
6. If you want to add a non Google Shortcut, add a new one via the red "add custom shortcut" button.
7. You can add or remove all shortcuts via the two buttons below the left list.
Download and Install G App Launcher - PC
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
Explain these permissions
Why on Earth would this extension need permission to view my browsing activity on every website? Thanks, but no thanks.
Edit: "The permission is actually optional so you are free not to grant it." Okay, except then the app launcher is greyed-out and nonfunctional on anything except a blank tab--at which point why wouldn't I just use the start page?
This extension demands a level of permission I'm not comfortable giving a developer.
this thing is horrible I tried to Download it for my work but then I would not let me in I would glitch it is just horrible
i decided to download it for school and everything went downhill from there, it kept glitching!
Google collects your private information to use this app. Don't do it!
This application requires completely unnecessary permissions. I need this app for school and when I tried downloading it, it said I needed to grant permissions that allow the app to have access to all other apps, passwords, and even credit cards. I don't know about y'all but I don't want anyone but me having acess to my money. I can't think of any good reason as to why they would need this access other than theft. I know google is a big and successful company and I should be ableto trust them, but weren't they sued multiple times for security reasons? I remember just last year, they were sued for viewing exactly what people were doing in incognito mode. I really am trying not to be a Karen here but in this situation I have to be.
Leave a review or comment