1. Use this option If you want to play video or music files stored on your Windows on a big screen TV.
2. The latest version of the screen mirroring function supports simultaneous audio transfer to the TV.
3. From the source, you can select which screen (or attached monitor) you want to display on the TV.
4. Add media files to the playlist and push it to play on the Roku device.
5. Use this option to cast your Windows's screen on your TV.
6. With Mirror - for Roku TV you get a smoother screencasting experience on Roku devices.
7. Please follow the UI instructions to enable the sound option.
8. Mirror offers the following options for upgrading to VIP service.
Download and Install Mirror - for Roku TV - PC
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
I’m not sure what everyone is complaining about! This worked perfectly for me. No, it doesn’t show up in the dock. It shows in the menu bar (upper right). That’s where you control the screen mirroring, and just quit by pressing the gear button in the lower lefthand corner and select quit. I downloaded the corresponding app on my Roku TV and it’s all been pretty straightforward and simple.
Would not recommend
Works for 10 minutes for the free trial. Although, I was half expecting that due to some of the reviews posted. My one star is because of the process to download onto my Windows. Everytime I clicked the 'start mirroring' butoon, the app kept popping up other apps I needed to download from the same company. After about 3 more apps in, the app finally connected to my roku tv. The whole installation process seemed sketchy and troublesome compared to other mirroring apps I've used.
No way to quit application
It works for me but there is no way to quit the application. It does not show it in the dock and there is no way for me to quit the application in the menubar.
Does not work and the worst part is trying to uninstall the app because you can't close it. Had to restart my computer to be able to trash it. Likely intentional from the developers to try and stop you from uninstalling the app.
Doesn’t work? Can’t uninstall? HERE IS HOW TO UNINSTALL/DELETE
This app did not work for me, and it did not give the option to uninstall. Even when Force Quit is used and app is not running, when selecting Move to Trash an error message says app cannot be deleted because it is open (but it’s definitely not). If you have the same issue I highly recommend removing the app, because leaving it installed on your hard drive could pose possible security risks.
HERE IS HOW TO UNINSTALL & DELETE THIS APP:
1. restart Windows in Safe Mode (press shift as soon as power up begins and hold until finished loading)
2. once logged in, open Finder and select Applications
3. select "Mirror- for Roku TV” and Move to Trash (either click and drag or right-click and select option)
4. go to Trash and select application and any related contents
5. select Delete Immediately to ensure application is fully uninstalled (you can now restart your Windows to exit Safe Mode)
note: for this to work you must make sure that app does NOT start during boot process (right-click app in Dock and select Options, make sure “Open at Login” is unchecked)
Leave a review or comment