Artifex Mundi S.A.
Family Mysteries 3 Overview
What is Family Mysteries 3? The app is a thrilling adventure game where the player takes on the role of Nancy Bradford, a scientist who is drawn into a dangerous game to save mankind and uncover her family's secrets. The game involves mind control, espionage, and conspiracy theories, and the player must navigate through a top-secret laboratory, avoiding being uncovered while completing over 25 mini-games and visiting 30 locations. The game also includes hidden object and collectible elements, and a bonus adventure to discover the family's secrets. The app is free to try, with the full adventure unlocked from within the game.
1. Third instalment of the Family Mysteries series plunges you into a sea of action, double agents, brainwashed patients, murky experiments, nerds and conspiracy theories.
2. Continuing studies within the walls of a top-secret laboratory and getting a huge grant is surely enticing, spying on the other hand sounds like a risky job.
3. Your recent studies, concentrating on mind control, draw attention from a prestigious Neurotech Institute as well as the CIA, which resulted in an unusual offer.
4. Take on a role of a famous scientist drawn into a dangerous game, where the goal is to save the mankind and uncover family secret.
5. You are Nancy Bradford, a talented daughter of famous scientists who died under mysterious circumstances 20 years ago.
Download and Install Family Mysteries 3 - PC
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
I love it!
I could get lost in this one. So immersive and keeps you thinking. I usually skip puzzles, but I find that with this game, I want to stick with it and solve it. Please keep these coming!
If you don’t like rats, beware! Other than that, this is a technically sound (no glitches) game with a good amount of game play. It had varied puzzle types, and a decent amount of HOGs, but for some reason the story line just did not interest me. I couldn’t “get into” this game. This is my personal opinion and should not reflect on the overall quality of the game. That being said, I will rate it a solid four stars.
What a great game. Had me glue to my computer for a few hours and will have to finish it when I have more time. Another winner
Trying to open the capsule where the pyramid is but I’ve done every combination that I could think of and can’t seem to figure this out.
All around great experience. There was variety on the HOSs. Interesting storyline. Music wasn’t obnoxious. Yet I could mute it and play my own. Close to perfection the only thing missing was a magnifying glass for points of interest in a each room.
Leave a review or comment