Asphalt 9 Overview
1. Complete over 900 solo career events or participate in live 8-player races for the ultimate rewards! You can even create a Club and unite with other players to raise its prestige and unlock milestone rewards.
2. Race with your Club members to unlock milestone rewards and rise up the ranks of the Club leaderboard.
3. Feel the thrill of gravity-defying races across 185 tracks in 13 real world locations, such as San Francisco, Cairo or Osaka.
4. Collect over 150 hypercars (and counting), and race with the most prestigious manufacturers, such as Ferrari, Porsche or Lamborghini.
5. You can also create your own private races to challenge your Club friends on any of the racetracks.
6. Upgrade their stats, pick the color of their brake calipers or add carbon parts and more, to fully customize your rides.
7. You can also play Special Events to win exclusive cars while competing in dedicated game modes.
8. Race with the most amazing speed machines handpicked among world-renown manufacturers.
9. Compete in daily events to rack up extra resources for your rides.
10. This app allows you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third-party advertisements that may redirect you to a third-party site.
11. As the game is regularly updated, there are always new rides, new features or new tracks on their way.
Download and Install Asphalt 9 - Legends - PC
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
Thsi game is one of my favorites. It has so many car options. If you enjoy a more a challenge turn of the touch controlls and actually use skill.
This update broke dpad on controller
Prior to this update, I could use both the d-pad and the left stick on my Sony DualShock 4 controller. Using the d-pad when driving is much much smoother than using the left stick to steer. As of this update, the d-pad no longer works at all. It cannot be used to navigate the menus in the game and more importantly it cannot be used to steer while driving. I have had to revert back to playing on my iPad (where dpad still works on new update). Please fix this ASAP so i can go back to playing on my Windows
Not much of a game it does all the steering for you. After the "tutorial" it wouldn't just let me play it kept taking me to different screens with a bunch of words and graphics and would just take me to another screen like that after I would hit the big button that says "play". And after closing the app it won't even open now. All I wanted was a driving/racing game. I'm not sure what this is?
Optimized for Windows??
How tf did they get a stable fps on this with all of the graphics?? That is insane, my computer slows to a crawl in practically every game, but this one managed to exceed my expectations!
Great game but there are a few annoying things about it
I think Asphalt 9 is a wonderful game, but some simple changes could make it way better. I think the gas system is absolutely terrible. With some cars, I do three races with them, and I have to wait SIX FRICKEN HOURS TO PLAY AGAIN. THIS IS RIDICULOUS. I JUST WANT TO PLAY THE FRICKEN GAME. Also, you have to use up all the gas in your car for it to recharge. This is by far the worst thing about this game. The blueprint system is also kind of annoying. There are times when you don't have the correct cars to do certain races. The only way to get these blueprints is to play more races with cars you also don't have, or to spend a ton of money. This brings me into my next annoyance. Everything in the game is extremely overpriced. I also don't like the touchdrive system. I think it is kind of stupid to have something that plays the game for you. It removes skill and I think it's kind of dumb. In conclusion, I think it's a great game. There are just some things that I wish the developers would fix (especially the gas crap). Please developers fix the gas system it's atrocious. I promise it will make the game so much better.
Leave a review or comment