1. Optionally sync to the cloud (if you would like) via the Moneyspire Cloud feature so you can share your finances between multiple computers and mobile devices.
2. Keep track of your bank accounts, credit cards, loans, cash or investment accounts.
3. Optionally sync to your financial institutions (if you would like) via the Moneyspire Connect feature and automatically download your transactions.
4. Set a budget to keep track of your spending so you don't overspend on specified categories like Dining Out.
5. Keep track of your bills so you never forget to make a payment again and avoid late fees.
6. Balance your checkbook and reconcile with bank statements to catch errors and bank fraud.
7. Forecast your account balance to prevent overdrafts and insufficient funds.
8. Categorize your spending and income with customizable categories.
9. Generate detailed reports to see exactly where your money is going and to make tax time easier.
10. Create customer invoices with the Pro version.
Download and Install Moneyspire 2020 - PC
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
Hard to tell
Trial version is limited itself not just the time limit. So I really don't know how well it would work for me.
Account Connect/Sync Slow
If you need just basic account functions to keep an eye on overall balance of bank and credit card accounts, the software is good for that. Switched from Quicken after it went to monthly subscription. Main reason for witching is the bank/credit card account connection and dowload. Slow connection and sync, not so mooth and "clunky" as others mentioned. But the price sure beats Quicken.
Switched from Banktivity
I was a long-time user of Banktivity. It has become so buggy that I was ready to fire them. I selected Moneyspire for the invoicing feature.
Moneyspire is not flashy, but so far it works very smoothly without a bug experience.
Can't do ANYTHING without full version...
...and can't see prices without entering your password! NOPE!! STAY AWAY!!
This is clearly not for me. I wanted something close to Quicken, but the "free" version is a bait and switch. It only allows you to set up one account and you cannot import your old data. I can't tell how much the upgrade will be and how much these "in app" purchases might cost me. If you're not transparent with your costs, I don't trust you to manage my finances!
Useless Trial App
Looking for a replacement for Quicken. Downloaded this app and supposedly selected the trial version. I exported all my accounts in Quicken according to the instructions. For whatever reason, Moneyspire imported one random account without any of the transactions. I would like to try it but at every step it requires you to upgrade to a paid version.....
Leave a review or comment