What is Copay? Copay is a bitcoin wallet app that allows users to securely store and manage multiple bitcoin wallets, including personal, business, and testnet wallets. It supports hierarchical-deterministic (HD) wallets, multisignature (P2SH), and the full Bitcoin Payment Protocol (BIP 0070-0073). Users can share a wallet with multiple users, making it ideal for managing shared funds with friends and coworkers or introducing children to bitcoin. The app is open source, and both the app and server can be reviewed, improved, and developed by the community.
1. With multisignature (P2SH) and multiple wallet support, Copay makes it simple for developers to test and demo bitcoin applications without fumbling between other mobile apps.
2. The Copay app securely stores multiple, distinct bitcoin wallets, allowing both business and privacy-conscious users to keep funds carefully separated.
3. Copay includes native support for the Bitcoin Testnet, perfect for testing new bitcoin applications across multiple platforms.
4. Copay is one of the first bitcoin wallets to support the full Bitcoin Payment Protocol (BIP 0070-0073).
5. Enterprise and power users can take full control of their finances by deploying their own version of the Copay apps and Bitcore Wallet Service.
6. Copay uses hierarchical-deterministic (HD) wallets, allowing for secure in-app wallet generation and backup.
7. Copay is a true bitcoin wallet, not an account service.
8. Like a joint-checking account, your Copay wallet can have multiple users.
9. Every part of Copay, wallet and server, is available to be reviewed, improved, and developed by the community.
10. Copay makes sharing a wallet simple and secure.
11. Dozens of bitcoin developers have already contributed to Copay, and we're not finished yet.
Download and Install Copay - PC
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
Leave a review or comment