Written by PoeticBytes Inc.
1. Cosmicast is a beautiful podcast player built with iOS design guidelines in mind.
2. This is made even faster with OPML podcast importing, so you can start using the gorgeous turntable right away.
Latest Version: 2.2.9
Rated 4.5/5 By 160 People
What does Cosmicast do? Cosmicast is a beautiful podcast player built with iOS design guidelines in mind. There are no complicated user accounts or settings to configure. You can pick it up and get started immediately. This is made even faster with OPML podcast importing, so you can start using the gorgeous turntable right away.
- Beautiful interface
- Browse top podcasts in any region
- View podcasts by a variety of topics and categories
- Adjustable sleep timer
- Adjust the playback speed for when you're in a hurry
- Change skip backwards and forwards durations (long-hold or deep-press to change the durations)
- Great gestures (scrub the turntable and swipe up/down to view/dismiss lists)
- Download episodes and add them to your playlist for offline listening
- Discover related podcasts
- Skip silences
- Chapter markers
- Video podcasts support
- Handoff support
- Change region for different podcast content
- Change app tint
- Change app icons
- Dark mode support
- Siri Shortcuts
- iMessage stickers
- Universal app with iPad and Apple Watch support
- CarPlay support
- iCloud sync
- Import and export OPML files from within the app or from the iOS Share Sheet
Download and Install Cosmicast
Mast: for Mastodon
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
If you want to download the software on your pc or mac, you could either first visit the Mac store or Windows AppStore and search for the app OR you can easily use any of the download links we provided above under the "Download and Install" header section to download the application
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
Instantly became my main podcast app!
It’s everything I need in an app: elegant design, simple to use, reliable, and a communicative developer.
Cosmicast is simply beautiful. The developer has been quickly updating it with features we actually care about and was quick to answer when I emailed about a bug I ran into. It was fixed within a day! It feels really nice as a user to know the developer stands by their product and wants to provide a great experience. Give it a try, you will NOT be disappointed.
Potential to be the best.
UPDATE: +1 star. Developer implemented all feedback within a week. Near perfect Podcast app now.
The developer has already committed to CarPlay support, some minor tweaks to the UI and this app would be perfect. I would love to see a way to make the Library tab default over the Popular tab. The subscribe button should be more prominent, and it would be awesome to be able to get a podcast playing with one or two less clicks.
Getting into podcasts, almost perfect
I saw this posted on reddit and loved the aesthetic so I bit the bullet, after all devs gotta support devs! The only thing I wish this had was notifications so I know when a new episode gets posted for a podcast I’m subscribed to. Otherwise absolutely awesome!
This is a great app! I love the design elements and how flexible/customizable it is! The library view is a bit simplistic and hard to navigate, but as this is so new, and the developer is so active, I suspect that it will improve quickly! All in all, this makes listening to podcasts super fun and the record player imagery brings up a delightful sense of nostalgia!