Snake '97 Overview
What is Snake '97? Snake '97 is a remake of the classic Snake game from 1997, complete with dot-matrix display and original monotone sounds. The game can be played with arrow keys or a gamepad, and features 9 original and 3 extra difficulty levels, as well as 7 classic game modes and bonus creatures. The game also includes 5 original and 2 extra labyrinths, and a high score that cannot be reset. Snake '97 is an accurate homage to the original game, and is available in a macOS window or fullscreen. The developer, Willem, is based in Amsterdam and welcomes feedback from players.
1. By carefully analyzing the classic gameplay, timing and controls, this Snake '97 remake is one of the most accurate available.
2. This is a remake of the original Snake, complete with dot-matrix display and monotone sounds.
3. Snake '97 is an homage to the classic game programmed in 1997.
4. Play Snake '97 and be prepared to lose some productive hours.
5. Play Snake like it is 1997.
6. Rewind time and get a dosis of nostalgia that is as addictive (and frustrating) as the original.
7. If you have any questions, comments or suggestions, feel free to contact me.
Download and Install Snake '97: retro phone classic - PC
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
My wife and I used to play a snake game in the early 90s that came with our PC. It was for two players, with two snakes- one using the up, down, and side arrows, and the other using four of the letter keys. Unless I’m playing with someone else, I’m not interested. Wish I could find that game, again.
Leave a review or comment