Written by Kaspersky Lab UK Limited
1. Want to access global content like movies, TV shows and money-saving Internet deals? Simply connect through a server* in a country where the content you want is available.
2. Kaspersky VPN Secure Connection is an easy-to-use app that lets you explore the Internet privately and securely on your phone or tablet at super-fast speeds.
3. Protect all the data and communications you send and receive online, including files, emails, chats and video calls - with hacker-proof AES256 encryption.
Latest Version: 2.7
What does Kaspersky fast & secure VPN do? Kaspersky VPN Secure Connection is an easy-to-use app that lets you explore the Internet privately and securely on your phone or tablet at super-fast speeds. Join us now to start enjoying a better, safer Internet experience – and discover why we’re trusted by 150 million users worldwide.
Enjoy lightning fast internet
Get online through the fastest VPN servers. Simply select “The fastest server”* in the list of virtual servers and you’re ready to surf like a pro.
Be certain your data is always safe
Our Kill Switch* feature automatically cuts your Internet connection if your VPN connection drops – ensuring your data is never exposed to unprotected Internet.
Broaden your Netflix horizons
Netflix’s hottest shows and movies* can often premiere in regions outside your own**. Explore the possibilities of bringing global entertainment to your devices with our borderless VPN.
Enhance your gaming experience
Looking for a way to improve ping and FPS so you can enjoy better, faster gaming? Simply choose to connect through a server that matches the location of the game server.
Stay safe on public Wi-Fi
The app launches automatically when it detects public Wi-Fi hotspots. Which means it’s simple for you to stay safe in cafes, airports and other public places.
Gain the power of invisibility
Because our VPN service hides your IP address, everything you do online is completely invisible – in fact, you’re so well disguised, not even your ISP can see you.
Access unlimited sites & apps
With no-limit* traffic at super-fast speeds, you can stream all the music you want. Or watch an endless supply of online movies, TV shows or live sports – even in HD.
Encrypt your online data
Protect all the data and communications you send and receive online, including files, emails, chats and video calls - with hacker-proof AES256 encryption.
Browse without boundaries
Want to access global content like movies, TV shows and money-saving Internet deals? Simply connect through a server* in a country where the content you want is available.
*with Kaspersky VPN premium
**please note you can access Netflix in the US and UK
Other things our users love
• One-tap connection – start browsing privately & securely in seconds
• Expanding network – over 2000 servers in over 34 countries & counting
• Redesigned interface which boldly displays all your key info
• Helpful on-boarding to help you get the most from the service
• Fast & super-secure torrenting – to protect your identity from third parties
• Free, expert 24-hour support
What the review sites say
“It’s one of the fastest services for those who need access to the US, something that’s still a challenge for many of its rivals…”
Trustedreviews.com | Feb 6, 2020
“Kaspersky Secure Connection is a low-cost, easy-to-use and torrent-friendly VPN service aimed at home users and the networking novice.”
Techradar.com | May 17, 2019
Subscription details for Kaspersky Secure Connection – unlimited VPN traffic for 1 user, 5 devices:
• Both one-month and one-year subscriptions are available – at 4.99 US dollars per month or 29.99 US dollars per year (or equivalent in your local currency).
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of your purchase.
• Your subscription is renewed automatically at the end of each subscription period until you cancel it.
• You will be charged for auto-renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of your subscription period.
• You can manage your subscription, including cancellation, via your iTunes account. You can cancel your next subscription period at any time – but you must do so at least 24-hours before the end of your current period.
Download and Install Kaspersky fast & secure VPN
Kaspersky fast & secure VPN
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
If you want to download the software on your pc or mac, you could either first visit the Mac store or Windows AppStore and search for the app OR you can easily use any of the download links we provided above under the "Download and Install" header section to download the application
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
I have been with Kaspersky for years and would never change!! The long-standing well-known virus-protection programs were a DRAG on my iMacs and Windows computers! Yes, I got "server error " in the beginning but I called Kasersky and they were awesome in fixing it for me. I teach computer programs and do Tech Support - sometimes people have older equipment that does not recognize newer programs or they don't know how to set up the programs correctly. I have stopped reading the bad reviews and only read the good ones. Kaspersky has been and always will be a 5-Star Program for me!!
What a joke!
Thanks for the instructions on setting the secure connection up on MacOS High Sierra. The free version worked with no issue… Then I purchased the Yearly and it will NOT CONNECT! the support is a joke and you should be ashamed of yourselves for being so lazy and incompetent. How is it even possible to NOT easily set this up? O wait… You provide NO INFORMATION WHAT SO EVER AND YOUR LICENSE NUMBER HAS NO PLACE TO EVEN ENTER. I am beginning to think I was redirected to a fake site. YOu guys couldnt possible be this dumb. I also am subscribed to the Mac Protection suite. I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!! FOR ALL OF YOUR PRODUCTS. I AM FED UP AND WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH KASPERSKY.
RETURN ALL OF MY MONEY FOR BOTH PRODUCTS!!!!!
Great app, easy to use
The only bad experiences I’ve had in all the years I’ve used KIS and Secure VPN have been caused by my computers, not the pgm’s Kaspersky offers. Haven't needed to change to a different app because it always works, it’s real easy to use, isn’t a drag to my system or me, and that keeps me a bit safer.
Don’t bother purchasing
I purchased a year’s subscription. It worked fine for the first couple of months. Then I began getting the messgae “No VPN Service available, check my internet connection, and try again”. Contacted online support(which took sometime) and I received some rather cumbersome online instructions. Afraid to attempt them for fear of messing up my Mac. Will not be renewing and I’m in the process of trying to get a refund on my remainig days of the subscription.