Written by Jumsoft
1. Oversee and control your accounts, plan budgets, easily generate informative reports, and schedule transactions - everything will be updated across your devices via iCloud.
2. Money fits right in with the latest Macs, iPads, or iPhones adopting all of the cutting-edge features and presents them in a sleek and intuitive interface.
Latest Version: 7.0.1
Rated 4.4/5 By 253 People
What does Money - Budget & Finance do? "Excellent" - Mac|Life magazine.
Featured in App Store's "Apps We Love"!
Get your finances on track with the gorgeous new Money! Empowered with a pack-leading Direct Downloads coverage, Money offers over 50,000 financial institution connections across 57 countries to make your finance tracking a breeze!
Oversee and control your accounts, plan budgets, easily generate informative reports, and schedule transactions - everything will be updated across your devices via iCloud. Money fits right in with the latest Macs, iPads, or iPhones adopting all of the cutting-edge features and presents them in a sleek and intuitive interface.
You can now try Money out for free and see if it's right for you!
Convenient income and expense tracking
• Multiple account types (bank, cash, credit card, loan, investment, etc.)
• Support for multiple currencies and cryptocurrencies with automatic rate updates
• Reconciliation of accounts and individual transactions
• Automated payee and category discovery
• Transfer and split payments
• Easily assign tags, take notes, and add attachments
Easy budget planning
• Advanced budget categories with custom periods
• Amount averages to help set realistic budget limits
• Easy progress tracking of budget categories
• Nothing gets past you - unbudgeted items are also accounted for
• Easily track budget by accounts, transfers, tags
• User-friendly planning of income, expenses, and transfers
• Easy handling of recurring transactions such as utility bills or loan payments
• Quick access to pending scheduled transactions
• One-click payment capability
• Convenient calendar view for improved usability
• 15 different report types
• Super-easy and powerful parameters to customize reports
• Beautiful visual representation of data using colorful charts and graphs
• Various report sharing capabilities
• Easy profit/loss tracking for your portfolio or individual stocks
• Automated downloads of dividends and splits
• Constantly updated values
• Visual representation of current and historic values of portfolio and individual stocks
• User-friendly addition and management of stocks
• Automatic discovery of stock data
• Simple and intuitive setup
• Secure data synchronization between devices
• Extra layer of security in case of device loss
• Share and maintain accounts with others
• Modern UI
• 64-bit architecture
• Touch ID / Face ID
• Notification Center Widget
• Split-screen multitasking on macOS and iOS
• Local data backups to keep your data safe
• Direct Downloads
Download and Install Money - Budget & Finance
Toolbox for Pages - Templates
Toolbox for MS Office Template
Toolbox for Keynote: Templates
Money - Budget & Finance
Toolbox for iWork - Templates
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
If you want to download the software on your windows pc or mac, you could either first visit the Mac store or Microsoft AppStore and search for the app OR you can easily use any of the download links we provided above under the "Download and Install" header section to download the application
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
Wish I’d tried it earlier!
I was interested in Money 5 since its launch, but was reluctant to spend $25 (I think it was more right after launch) without an ability to try it. Not to mention some initial reviews looked discouraging. Now it’s free to try and boy I wish I’d got it earlier: the interface is a joy to look at, all the important transaction info is right there, and it’s actually readable without squinting all the time. I have several bank accounts both local and international - Money’s Direct Downloads works great with them all! Before this I had another (popular!) finance app, but I was not able to connect to my account in Asia, so I guess Jumsoft really did their homework with bank support. I really don’t understand the negativity in some reviews - Money is brilliant at what it does.
Suggestion: I’d love to have a share account with my wife. We have a family account so it would be great to be able for us both to manage it (we use different Apple ID accounts).
Overall, solid five stars from a happy user! Keep it up!
Doesn't make sense
I was looking to replace another software package that I was using. I was even willing to deal with the fact that I can't share management with my spouse without being on the same device. Initially, it kept crashing, even after an update was pushed out stating it was supposed to fix the crashing. The automatic download for accounts is buggy. You need to be able to turn off the icon for the payee aspect. You have to use a time to order the transactions instead of just dragging them. The worst part of the application is the budgeting system. With other budgeting apps I used, an expenses and returns from a category is simple. You buy something under "clothing" then use the same category to return money to the pot. It's not so simple. I could work around the other things I call a problem, but this issue is at the core of what the software is supposed to do. I do not recommend people use this software at this time.
Promising but does not explain "Free" as in trial
Initially I was looking for an application to manage my finance without having to link my personal bank accounts.
I stumbled across money and at first I saw the user interface looking clean, reporting feature useful, and of course the offline feature to manually add my transactions.
At first, the application looks promising by providing everything that I could need and best price of all "free."
I spent the last 4 hours entering my transactions and bank information into the application. During the last 4 hours i've dealt with the bugs of the application crashing but also had the idea that the app was "free" so why shoud I complain right?
Come to find out after several hours later and transactions I would be prompted to subscribe for me to continue.
Had I known this up front - I would have stayed away in the first place instead of wasting my time.
I get it - its a business and its a decent app. For other people who dont mind paying for it kudos to you to as well. I don't see anything wrong with paying for services like this.
The problem I have is not being aware of it in the first place and after several hours later being prompted to pay.
Please let future customers know that this is a trial for "x" amount of transactions.
Lots to like
My main problem with most finance trackers is that I get hyped to use them for a while until I forget to record one transaction, then another, and then I quit after a while. When I saw Jumsoft have added Direct Downloads into Money, I thought I’d give it another try. I love it so far: transactions are downloaded automatically every day and I no longer have to concern myself about remembering to record my expenses everywhere I go. If only they'd come up with something to also keep track of cash in my pocket automatically :-) All things considered - great app: lovely design, easy to use, very useful budgets! 5/5!