Cute CUT Overview
What is Cute CUT? Cute CUT is a video editing app available on iPhone, iPad, and Mac App Store. It allows users to draw movies and draw on movies, providing advanced editing functionality. The app has a user-friendly interface, supports adding six types of media into movies, and allows for creating HD and SD movies in portrait mode. Cute CUT offers 30+ drawing tools, 4 advanced brushes, and customizable transitions. Users can export their movies to Finder, publish to YouTube/Facebook, upload to Dropbox, and send by email. The app has a free version with limitations, including a watermark and a 60-second export limit. Cute CUT also provides tutorials and customer support.
1. We’re continually working to enrich and strengthen Cute CUT’s top-tier functionality, and its refreshingly simple, unique presence in today’s digital market.
2. Cute CUT - The 10 Million Downloads Video Editor App on iPhone/iPad Now Available on the Windows App Store.
3. - Support adding 6 types of media into movie.
4. - Support for create HD (16:9) and SD (4:3) movie.
5. Search Cute CUT in the App Store from your iOS device, you can download and evaluate the iOS version of Cute CUT.
6. - Detailed help document and 7x24 customer support.
7. Cute CUT is also available on iPhone and iPad.
8. Portrait mode movie also supported.
9. - Creating PiP movie is simple.
10. - 4 advanced brushes help you create professional effects.
11. - What you see is what you get with the intuitive movie assembler.
Download and Install Cute CUT - Movie Maker - PC
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
so every time i do a transition then go to the other clip it blacks out then i try to play it it wont play and it gets me stressed out alot and i work 40mins on clips that will fit the beat PLZZZZZZZZ try to fix this problem my fingers hurt like crazy alright thank u
DO NOT GET THIS APP
If I could give less than one star, I would. Took me 7 hours to make a video for my final project only to find out I have to pay 30 dollars if I want more than 60 seconds of the video!! There is no way around it and I cannot save all my hard work without paying a fee. Complete garbage. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME ON THIS APP.
Good app under some circumstances
Okay. This app is great. I downloaded it mostly just to tween, because I can't find any other free app out there that allows tweening. I'd like to go over the pros before moving onto the issues I have with this app. After looking at all of the reviews, alot of people are giving it one star, which, to be honest, I agree with. Sorry!
The pros to this app:
1. I really enjoy the tweening feature, as mentioned above. What i'm talking about is the "Custom Transition" tool. Thank you for that. I wouldnt have gotten this app if that didn't exist.
2. You can add audio clips! Alot of apps I previously used would only let you add photos. But this allows you to add gif/mp3/wav files.
Cons of this app:
1. The timeline is really confusing. To make things go on top of the other images, you need to put it on the bottom of the timeline. That gets really annoying because i'm usually set on "top things must go on the top of the timeline".
2. I have NO idea how to resize the clips to be the same size. As someone who makes animations, to tween you must put each body part on a different layer. However, you have to make each clip perfect or else it's uneven and wonky. THAT is SO annoying. It's actually impossible to make a clean, consistent animation with that issue. Please fix that.
3. Sometimes, when I play back my animation, it just freezes, and the whole screen just starts to load. So I have to restart my computer to be able to play the clip w/o it lagging.
4. The watermark. I'm usually fine with watermarks. They're small and easy to work with. But with this? It's just big, bold letters in your face that says; "MADE WITH CUTE CUT". Please, i'm begging you to remove that. I know you have to pay or whatever to make it go away, but c'mon! it's SO bad.
5. Cute Cut Pro is SUPER expensive. $30. And based on what I see with Cute Cut Free, it is defenitely not worth the price.
That's all I have, thank you for coming to my Ted Talk. If the dev is reading this, I NEED you to fix this. Many others here in the review section are arguing about the majority of things I mentioned.
CAN’T SAVE MY HARD WORK!!!!!
This is the worst app for a Windows ever!!! Tried to edit a video for my college class; spent over an hour on it & in the end there was no way to SAVE or EXPORT the entire thing… only 1 minute would save (out of 6min). I will NEVER buy an app from this company again!!
I've used this app frequently on my phone and it has worked fine, but I do not reccommend it for the Pc. There is a chance that this could be my own internet connection, but it glitches everytime I try to preview my video so I can't truely watch it. It also crashes frequently and takes a long time to load back up when it reopens. I also don't like the fact that I can't export more than 60 seconds of a video without paying 30 dollars for the pro version. Now I don't know if I will be able to watch my full video at all because of the glitching in the app when I preview it and the limit on time when exporting.
Leave a review or comment