Simple MP3 Player Lite Overview
What is Simple MP3 Player Lite? Simple MP3 Player Lite is an app that allows users to play their MP3 files on their Mac independently from iTunes. It has a user-friendly interface with controls similar to those on a hand-held MP3 player, including Play, Pause, Rewind, and Fast-forward. The player displays the name of the track currently playing and shows the list of tracks. Users can load up to 10 audio tracks and clone the player to create a new playlist. The app supports various audio formats, including m4a, wav, aiff, caf, mp4, mp2, mp1, aac, and au. Users can drag and drop their audio files into the app, choose a play mode, and hit Play. The Lite version has an ad banner that can be closed, and users can upgrade to the Full version to load an unlimited number of audio tracks and add tracks to their playlist at any time. A video tutorial is available on the support site.
1. Drag & Drop your audio files into the app, choose a play mode (In order, Loop or Shuffle) and hit Play! It really is that easy.
2. The player will also display the name of the track currently playing and show you the list of your tracks.
3. The new design features controls just like the ones on a hand-held MP3 player: Play, Pause, Rewind, Fast-forward.
4. In addition to MP3 files, Simple MP3 Player supports the following formats: m4a, wav, aiff, caf, mp4, mp2, mp1, aac, au, m4r.
5. You can also Clone the player and create a whole new playlist on the player #2 (up to 10 more tracks)! You can use both players together or separately.
6. You can also adjust the volume, or skip to the exact spot in the track you are looking for.
7. You can load up to 10 audio tracks.
8. You can close the ad banner with the cross button on the right.
9. For more information, see our Introduction slides.
Download and Install Simple MP3 Player Lite - PC
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
Plain and simple - drag from directory and play - no playlists!
This is just what I and a lot of other people have been looking for: an app that just plays the songs directly from the (.mp3, .wav, etc.) files rather than having to create playlists in iTunes. Also, if you make your own recordings and edit songs and use this player, you know exactly which version you are playing back, because you put it there. With iTunes, you don’t really know which version of a file is being played. I have tried repeatedly with iTunes to tie something in a playlist to a specific file, but it sets up this directory structure of its own where it places files that are brought into iTunes, so the file that iTunes references is not the one that you actually created and labeled. Configuration control is impossible with iTunes. With this player, you know what file is being used to play the song, and there’s no shenanigans going on in the background with file and directory manipulation as with iTunes.
Requires: 0% CPU, 2 brain cells, ears.
This little mp3 player is quick ,easy, and stable. It has decent sound quality, sits lightly on the cpu and behaves well on the desktop. I'll drop a couple tunes in it just becaused they crossed my mind and I want to hear them – which is something I refrain from doing with iTunes, Vox, or similar behemoths of musical purveyance, because they're always like launching the QE2 in terms of weight and commitment. So, thanks for the delivering on the simplicity, and for not standing in between me and my music.
Missing a key element
There is no way to rearrange the order in whcih the cuts are played. THing is it’s TOO simple. I would get a refund if I could. Will find something else.
This is what I was looking for a while
Thanks! Finally when I'm busy coding, can enjoy my favorit persian music that aren’t exist in iTunes. And as a personal comment ,think on interface improvment.
Leave a review or comment