Shark Bridge Card Game Overview
What is Shark Bridge Card Game? Shark Bridge is a bridge app that offers unlimited hands, duplicate bridge games, and daily tournaments with MP (%) scoring. It allows users to play bridge with friends or practice on their own, study hands from their bridge teacher, and play deals online from their library, classroom hands, and generator. The app features bidding systems such as Standard American 5 card major (SAYC or Shark flavor), 2/1 Game Force, and Std English Acol (in development) bidding systems. It also offers hints and auction analysis, suggestions when declarer is on the lead to a trick, and the ability to open PBN (Portable Bridge Notation) and LIN (VU-Graph) files from email. The app has won the 2014 and 2011 World Bridge Computer Championships and offers in-app purchases and VIP subscriptions for additional features and services. The Shark robot is the most human-like playing bot and has been tested against professional players.
1. Bridge Bidding Systems: Standard American 5 card major( SAYC or Shark flavor), 2/1 Game Force, Acol, and Swedish 5-Card major bidding systems, more are in the works.
2. You can email hands to your partner or other bridge friends for discussion as long as they have Shark or another bridge app capable of to open PBN/LIN files.
3. Shark play bridge engine was designed and programmed by John Norris, an international bridge master, and Danish Bridge Champion.
4. Shark Bridge offers unlimited hands, duplicate bridge games, Daily Tournament with MP (%) scoring.
5. Shark Bridge is the winner of the 2014 and 2011 World Bridge Computer Championships.
6. - Bidding systems: Standard American 5 card major( SAYC or Shark flavor), 2/1 Game Force, Std English Acol (in development) bidding systems.
7. - Play bridge offline ( no Internet ) or live on the Internet with your friends and foes.
8. - Never wait for a bridge table to fill in, our high-quality robot will play bridge when needed.
9. - 9 WBF,ACBL and European bridge tournaments from 2014,2013,2011.
10. - 32 WBF, ACBL, and European bridge tournaments from recent years, including 2016.
11. Internet is not required, except for Daily Tournaments and the Online Bridge Club.
Download and Install Shark Bridge Card Game - PC
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
shark bridge card game
I like this app. Want more variety in games to practice
Best bridge app
I have tried several of the available bridge apps and found this one to be excellent. The best! Its daily tourament play is a real plus. And the replay of hands is a great feature … superb.
The bidding system is crazy. The logic is off. You can never get a high score becaus the robots are terrible. If you really know how to play bridge this will frustrate you. DON'T BUY IT! Bridge Baran is more like ACBL
Good UX, good bridge.
Love this app and it keeps getting better!!!
Great for playing random hands on your own - with bidding hints if you want them. Can also meet up and play with friends. And it is a great companion to their teaching console for teachers with the ability to share hands with students so they can practice between classes. The developers are constantly working to improve it and keep it current. Highly recommend! (No I don't work for them - just use it personally an professionally).
Leave a review or comment