Written by Crypto, Inc.
1. Today widget: • displays 2-10 favorite cryptocurrencies • updates every time you view the widget • can also display portfolio overview Apple Watch: • displays 4-20 favorite cryptocurrencies • customizable complications for every watch face • complications update every 15 minutes • price history graphs for the last 24 hours • currency conversion calculator • QR code requests • cryptocurrency ticker iPhone & iPad app: • dark and light mode • customizable price alerts • news section for every coin • currency conversion calculator • FaceID, TouchID or passcode lock • portfolio with gain/loss calcu...
Latest Version: 6.6.3
Rated 4.7/5 By 31,074 People
What does Crypto Pro - Portfolio Tracker do? Bitcoin ticker, news, alerts, and portfolio with support for all traded cryptocurrencies and tokens.
• displays 2-10 favorite cryptocurrencies
• updates every time you view the widget
• can also display portfolio overview
• displays 4-20 favorite cryptocurrencies
• customizable complications for every watch face
• complications update every 15 minutes
• price history graphs for the last 24 hours
• currency conversion calculator
• QR code requests
• cryptocurrency ticker
iPhone & iPad app:
• dark and light mode
• customizable price alerts
• news section for every coin
• currency conversion calculator
• FaceID, TouchID or passcode lock
• portfolio with gain/loss calculation
• customizable list of favorite coins
• compare prices across exchanges
• price & volume history graphs
• resizable font size (dynamic type)
• support for Peek & Pop and 3D Touch
• customizable app icons (only on iOS 10.3+)
• support for horizontal mode on iPhone Plus
• rich notifications (3D Touch to show graph)
• via wallet addresses
• via exchange API keys
• all your personal data is stored on your device
• backup/sync via your iCloud or Dropbox account
• no user monitoring or analytics
Coinbase, GDAX, Kraken, Poloniex, Bitfinex, Quoine, WEX, OKCoin, Bitstamp, Qryptos, Bithumb, Bitsquare, BitFlyer, CEX.IO, Huobi, BTC China, Gemini, Bittrex, Binance, HitBTC, QuadrigaCX, BTC Markets, Mercado Bitcoin, EtherDelta, KuCoin, CoinSpot, Korbit, Liqui
• new exchanges are added on demand
• all fiat currencies (USD, EUR, GBP...)
• metals (gold, silver, platinum, palladium)
• 5,000+ coins and tokens tracked
• new are added as soon as they appear on exchanges
Pricing and Terms:
App is a FREE bitcoin and cryptocurrency tracker. For advanced users, a $47.99/year auto-renewing subscription with a 7-day free trial is available. This includes features like candlestick graphs with indicators, automatic portfolio import from exchanges and wallets, and more. Advanced features can be also unlocked for free by inviting friends to download the app.
The subscription automatically renews unless turned off in your iTunes Account Settings at least 24 hours before current period ends. You can go to your Apple ID settings to manage your subscription and turn off auto-renew. Your iTunes Account will be charged when the purchase is confirmed. If you subscribe before your free trial ends, the rest of your free trial period will be forfeited as soon as your purchase is confirmed.
Read more about our terms and conditions here:
Terms of service: https://www.cryptopro.app/terms
Download and Install Crypto Pro - Portfolio Tracker
AdBlock Pro - Legacy
AdBlock Pro for Safari
Crypto Pro - Portfolio Tracker
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
If you want to download the software on your pc or mac, you could either first visit the Mac store or Windows AppStore and search for the app OR you can easily use any of the download links we provided above under the "Download and Install" header section to download the application
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
Absolutely best Crypto app out there
I never really write reviews for apps, but seeing how this one was a bit costly I found it only fair to do so. This app by far is truly unique in its features and it’s compatibility across apple devices. I mainly got it as a way to keep track of crypto prices from my Apple Watch because they give you the ability to add that as a widget to your watch screen, but ended up absolutely loving the iPhone app as well. It allows you to track your crypto net worth along even going so far as to now factor in trading fees. I highly recommend this app if you’re a serious crypto investor or even looking to become one.
Edit: Jan 2018- I love this app still so much I decided to write a review about it then realized I already did. Once again proof of how awesome this app is, and the updates only make them better.
Best Crypto App
I wanted an app to track my portfolio (how much of each coin I have and it’s current total worth), and this app does exactly that. One feature I would like is to input how much money in total I have invested, and it tell me overall gains.
Edit: in response to app feedback. Thank you. There is a way to see total worth, and gain over 24hrs, but what would be nice is to be able to tell the app that I have invested $5k FIAT, so if my total worth is now $10k then my overall gain is 100%. Simple, but useful to see where I stand on the overall game.
Edit Edit: found a way to do what I was after. You have to use the “Add buy/sell trade” function on the portfolio. As evident, some features are hidden like this, but overall a fantastic app. Highly recommend. Would love to see a chart of day-by-day status.
Updated - Need a fix for “Deduct from (Currency) bug
This app seems to be the best on available for tracking my crypto portfolio, but it would be nice if I could track profit/loss in the portfolio view by exchange. For example, if I purchased TRX on Bittrex, I’d like to have the option to set the Bittrex rate as my value comparison standard for that currency, rather than the market average. The ability to then track value shifts amongst multiple exchanges would be great, as well.
**Updated review - the Dev has responded with the steps to take to set your portfolio entires to a particular exchange, however my rating of 3 stars still applies as most coins I trade in only offer 1-2 options for market default, and only 1 of which I was able to set to the exchange I actually use for that coin. 5 stars for this app once the portfolio default options are sufficiently expanded.
**Updated 1/17 - Giving the Dev 1 more star for some great feature updates. Add Binance as a source for more coins, and fix the “Deduct from (Currency)” bug that causes the value of the currency to be misreported, and this is a 5 star app.
**Updated 2/10 - The dev has added Binance and many other options as coin value sources, resolving that outstanding request. Now we just need the “Deduct from (Currency)” issue resolved, and this will truly be a 5 star app.
Best Crypto App! Could use a couple features
This is a great app. Your can track your favorite coins, view charts, track markets across various exchanges, set alerts, view the latest news, enter trades (in a more streamlined way than Blockfolio), view gains and current portfolio value, and more.
The two things I wish it did are 1) as I use an iPhone and an iPad is offer an option to sync or at least import/export portfolio information. Currently sync is limited to settings like favorite coins and so on. 2) logarithmic option for charts would be nice as crypto prices move logarithmically and many traders prefer that view. Currently only linear is available.
UPDATE: portfolio sync was added! Only features I could want now are log charts and volume alerts. Everything works great.