What is Shapify? Shapify is an app that allows users to create 3D models of themselves or others using a Microsoft Kinect and a Mac computer. The app guides users through the scanning process and stitches together the scans to create a 3D model that can be viewed and ordered as a 3D print. The app can be used for fun or as a business opportunity, with special start-up packages available for those interested in using the technology for commercial purposes. The app requires a Kinect sensor and a Mac running OS X 10.7 or later.
1. Spin your 3D model around, check you look good in 360 degrees and if you’re happy with it, order a 3D print to be sent to your address.
2. The Kinect will scan you from 8 different angles, then you can watch Shapify stitch the scans together to make a 3D model of you.
3. Use the 3D figurines as mementos, wedding cake toppers, boardgame pieces, action figures.
4. Make a mini-me of yourself, your friends or anyone you like! Do it for fun, or make a business of it.
5. The app will tell you exactly where to stand and what to do.
Download and Install Shapify - PC
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
What a great concept. Unfortunately, it crashes during the reconstruction phase. I stood in front of a plain white wall, and followed the instructions (over and over). After an hour of me spinning around in my living room, I have nothing to show for it. Not once did the application run to completion. I hope this gets fixed. Could be a great application.
It won’t open on my Windows
I get the ignore, report or reopen error.
I’ve hit reopen a dozen times and nothing.
nice scans but….
it crashes while reconstructing
don’t waste your time. It doesn’t even open.
Leave a review or comment