QTAKE Monitor Overview
What is QTAKE Monitor? QTAKE Monitor is an app that turns up to 160 iOS, macOS, or tvOS devices into wireless on-set monitors. It is the essential companion app of QTAKE, the most advanced video assist software. The app allows for multi-camera monitoring and introduces a new approach to on-set collaboration. It enables browsing, playback, and collaborative metadata editing to any number of devices on set using a local server or even anywhere in the world using a server running in the cloud. The app also allows for custom note fields, single or multiple choice fields, or ratings to facilitate better decision-making. It supports single, dual, or quad view mode, external display, and AirPlay support. The app also has a TALKBACK feature that allows communication with the QTAKE operator.
1. In conjunction with QTAKE Server, the application brings browsing, playback and collaborative metadata editing to any number of devices on set using a local server or even anywhere in the world using a server running in the cloud.
2. Use multiple views on your iPad or iPhone to compare clips or play previously recorded takes while monitoring the live stream from QTAKE in another view.
3. In addition to live monitoring, QTAKE Monitor introduces a whole new approach to on-set collaboration.
4. In addition to multi-camera monitoring, one QTAKE Monitor device can use the TALKBACK feature to communicate with the QTAKE operator.
5. Revolutionize your workflow by creating custom note fields, single or multiple choice fields or ratings to enable everyone on set to enter relevant and well-structured data to facilitate better decision-making or just to make it easier to find the best clips.
6. Using the STREAM Module, operators can now stream the content of their QTAKE VIEWS to iPads or iPhones.
7. Very low latency of just 1.5 frames makes QTAKE Monitor devices practically in sync with QTAKE GPU Output.
8. QTAKE Monitor is the essential companion app of QTAKE, the most advanced video assist software.
9. Swipe over thumbnails to select multiple clips for playback or editing.
10. While playing, swipe up/down to advance to the next or previous take in the current shot or your current selection in the browser.
11. Create bins or on-the-fly playlists in the new browser with advanced filtering options.
Download and Install QTAKE Monitor - PC
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
Our VTR has been using Qtake to share video feed with our directors via an iPad for years. Now that clients can't travel to our shoots, it's proven to be extremely valuable. We're excited to see you continue to build out the products.
KeyStrokes Not Recognized so I can not log in
Using a Brand New Windows Book Pro. I have no issues on any other applications but this one. It is not recognizing my Keyboard so I am unable to log in and use the software.
I have an iPad mini and when I tried to down load the app, I am told that my iPad is not compatible with no explanation!!!
Leave a review or comment