Written by Education Mobile
1. A true and totally 3D app for learning human anatomy with 3D position quiz and audio pronunciation, built on an advanced interactive 3D touch interface.
Latest Version: 4.1
Rated 4.6/5 By 207 People
What does 3D Anatomy do? A true and totally 3D app for learning human anatomy with 3D position quiz and audio pronunciation, built on an advanced interactive 3D touch interface.
***Want to try the app for free? Click on related apps and download the free version.
- You can rotate models to any angles and zoom in and out
- Virtual dissection: Peel layers of muscles and reveal the anatomical structures below them.
- Muscle descriptions: Origin, Insertion, Nerve, Action
- 3D location quizzes to test your knowledge
- Audio pronunciation for all anatomy terms.
- Latin names
- Search the name of anatomical structure and reveal the 3D location
- Switch on/off different anatomy systems
- Both male and female reproductive systems are available
- Load and Save Views (bookmaker function)
- Information from Wikipedia and Gray's anatomy textbook
- Great for learning anatomy and physiology
- Support French, Spanish and German languages!
- Skeleton (all bones in our body)
- Muscles (145 muscles, highly detailed muscle models)
- Circulation (arteries, vein and heart)
- Nervous system
- Respiratory system
- Reproductive system ( both male and female )
- Urinary system
- 3D Ear
Email us at [email protected] Let us know any feedback you have or share ideas for making the app better.
Download and Install 3D Anatomy
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
If you want to download the software on your pc or mac, you could either first visit the Mac store or Windows AppStore and search for the app OR you can easily use any of the download links we provided above under the "Download and Install" header section to download the application
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
I am very impressed with the art work and the beautiful look of this app. We are learning a lot of things from the application of all the various layers. I love that you can highlight something and get information and rotate the form to see all the angles. The feature where you can make the item transparent and remove it entirely and put it back is an unexpected and fabulous addition! We are casual users and so not expecting a ton of clinical information, but I think it would be absolutely awesome if it were possible to put the system, or muscle, etc. into motion! I do get frustrated at the sensitivity of rotation. I wish there was a "hold" function where you could freeze a view in place while you look more closely. We have tried to save certain views for later review, but that function doesn't seem to be working?? All in all, I'm loving this the more I use it. Great job developers!
If this app gets any better Apple should add more Stars!
Honestly, what I wrote in the Title space conveys how much I like this app. I'm not a doctor & I don't play one on TV. Having a debilitating chronic condition for decades, I am now a very knowledgeable patient. This app has helped me so much. I use this app in Doc appts. For the Doc To Show me something or for me to show in better detail what/where a problem it is &/or have a question about. My wife just broke her arm & just showed me a screenshot from this app that she had her doc write on when explaining everything to her. In turn she showed it to me & I totally understood what the situation is. It's a terrific app!!
Such a great app. It is perfect for anyone studying anatomy. No need for flash cards. You have this with you at all times so you can study while waiting anywhere. Wish there was a way to express the gratitude for the work that went into this. The information is priceless.
I use it for the muscular system only and it’s worth the $3.99 to hear the audio of each muscle. Using it for my NASM (National Academy of Sports Medicine) study material and it’s a huge help for studying anatomy and physiology. So helpful to have 360 degree rotation too. Will use this app to educate future personal training clients as well.