Kingdom Tales Overview
What is Kingdom Tales? Kingdom Tales is a time management and strategy game where the player takes on the role of a leader tasked with ensuring the safety and prosperity of all people and creatures in the kingdom. The player must explore the land, gather and trade resources, build and repair structures, and increase the happiness of their subjects. The game features 45 levels, achievements, and a variety of creatures to encounter. The game has exceptional HD graphics with widescreen support and is developed by Cateia Games, who have also developed other games such as Twin Moons and Where Angels Cry. The game is available for a free trial with the option to unlock the full adventure from within the game.
- 45 levels to explore
- Focus on ensuring the welfare of your subjects
- Earn different achievements
- Assist Kingdom inhabitants in rebuilding their community
- Exceptional HD graphics with widescreen support
- Highly detailed animated environment
- Meet druids, forest fairies, trolls, dragons, and other creatures
- Time management and strategy gameplay
- Free trial with option to unlock full adventure from within the game
- Developed by Cateia Games, known for other titles such as Twin Moons and Fate of the Pharaoh.
Download and Install Kingdom Tales - PC
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
good time killer
Not real hard, somewhat repetitive, but enjoyable and just challenging enough to keep you interested.
JERKY MOVEMENTS AND MUSIC
This could be a lot better. The movements are jerky. The music seems to be on a short loop. It's jerky and irritating. My Windows is 10.7.5; so I can only
blame it on the game.
I though I'll try it for 15 minutes, but four hours later I am still glued in front of the monitor. Bravo!
So far so good.
I like what I have seen, but I have only finished the demo levels. I think its worth buying the game. The interface is very clean and the levels are fun.
Leave a review or comment