Written by Anishu, Inc.
1. HomeBudget includes Family Sync, an advanced feature that allows a group of devices/computers within the household to exchange expense and income information, and work together within a single budget.
2. HomeBudget is an integrated expense tracker designed to help you track your expenses, income, bills-due and account balances.
Latest Version: 3.3.2
What does HomeBudget Lite (w/ Sync) do? Lite version of HomeBudget with Sync. Limited to 20 expense and 10 income entries.
Now available in mobile (iPhone/iPad) and desktop versions (Windows OS), including instant data sync between mobile/desktop versions.
HomeBudget is an integrated expense tracker designed to help you track your expenses, income, bills-due and account balances. It offers support for budgeting, and allows analysis of your expenses and income, including charts and graphs. Two key differentiating features of HomeBudget are:
1. Integrated set of features. The features within HomeBudget are well integrated such that a bill can become an expense (when you pay for it) and also adjust the account balance at the same time.
2. Family sync. HomeBudget includes Family Sync, an advanced feature that allows a group of devices/computers within the household to exchange expense and income information, and work together within a single budget. Once setup, the devices/computers sync with each other automatically over the air. Family Sync works across all features including Bills and Accounts. Please refer to the Family Sync Quick Start guide at http://www.anishu.com for information on configuring Family Sync.
- Create/Edit/Delete expenses and recurring expenses
- Browse expense entries by month, by category/date with the ability to drill-down
- Optionally associate an account and payee with an expense
- Attach photo images of receipts
- Support for multiple currencies and automatic exchange rate conversion
- Search expense entries
- Create/Edit/Delete income and recurring income
- Optionally associate an account with the income
- Create/Edit/Delete bills and recurring bills
- Support for Payees, and track payments by Payee.
- Make payment on bills either an as expense or as a transfer (to avoid double accounting your expenses)
- Calendar and list view of Bills
- Bill reminders
Categories and Budget
- Create/Edit/Delete expense categories and sub-categories
- Set a budget, and track expenses at the category/sub-category level.
- Associate icons with the categories
- Budget rollover
- Classify expenses into fixed, variable and discretionary and compute your disposable income
- Support for Accounts such as Checking, Savings, Credit, Debit, Cash, etc.
- Associate your expense and income entries with your accounts and accurately track account balances.
- View transactions, and do transfer between accounts.
- Ability to choose a different base currency for each account
- Trend chart for Expense, Budget and Income for the last 12 months
- Pie/Bar charts for expense/income break-down (Available in the Expenses/Income screen).
- Export data/reports as PDF or CSV
- Automatically sync multiple computers/devices (Windows, iPhone, iPad, iTouch) in the household and see the same numbers on all devices over 3G and WiFi
- Work within the same budget with other members of the household
- Backup/Restore complete application data, including all receipts
- Ability to upload your own list of category icons
- HomeBudget follows the locale/region setting on your device and shows date and currency symbols appropriate for your region
Visit http://www.anishu.com to see more screenshots, and to download the user guide (PDF, 42 pages).
Download and Install HomeBudget Lite (w/ Sync)
HomeBudget Lite (w/ Sync)
HomeBudget with Sync
GreenBooks - Personal Finance
StarMoney - Financemanagement
moomoo - Trade Stock & Option
Tramo - Transaction Monitor
Bank Bill Pricing Calculator
SayMoney - Your finances
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
Good app, but lite version is not useful
The Home Budget app is great and seems to be the best app because it allows you to set a budget that automatically updates each month, has sections for each type of expense, has a calendar to set bill due dates with reminders, etc. It is a great and useful app, however, this lite version is not useful at all. It only allows 30 total entries, then you can no longer use it. I haven’t seen where it tells you this anywhere. To my understanding it was fully functional, minus some features of the paid version, and wouldn’t have an entry limit. I’ve been using it, it’s been very helpful, then all the sudden I go to make an entry and it says the lite version limits you to the 30 entries and I can no longer use it. Not everyone can afford a $20 app. If it’s going to be limited to 30 entries it should clearly state this in the info so it’s not a waste of time downloading and using it just to be unable to use it later and have to pay the $20 & if you can’t then find another app, which won’t be as good.
Works very good
I’m not sure why everyone is crying about only so many entries… Go buy the full version one. Don't give them a bad review because your cheep!
Just a suggestion that when a bill is overdue have it turn red in the text boxes as well as you have it in the calendar too. Also when it sends notifications maybe have
them come as individuals instead of all in one notification. Like the app and will be buying the full version soon.
Just bad taste
So I’m sure this is mentioned SOMEWHERE on this download page, but I missed it and I think it’s important enough it should be clearly me mentioned.
YOU CAN ONLY ENTER 30 ENTRIES ON THE FREE VERSION
Not completely helpful for somebody trying to build a budget and track their money. I’m just starting to grasp my finances better and had really enjoyed using this new app that I downloaded last week. Just as the charts and graphs are starting to have enough entries for me to go from “blurry” to “sorta clear” when I looked at my money matters….. the app tells me I’ve had as much space as I can have and if I want to continue I can transfer my data or start all over… they don’t care which, as long as I buy the full version app that has no limitations similar to the lite version.
I’m happy to pay for quality services and products, but that’s bad business if you ask me. Wha Wha. :(
The app lets you spend all the time and effort to build your accounts and your bill schedule only to inform you AFTER you have made twenty entries that you must purchase the full version to do anything useful. Absolute garbage. Let people know up front that the “free” app isn’t free or useful.
Please greedy developers learn to communicate about your offers. Why can't you explain on the first paragraph that the app comes with limitations?