PDF Max Overview
What is PDF Max? PDF Max is a PDF app that allows users to read, annotate, sign, and manipulate PDF documents on their iPhone or iPad. It features smooth and responsive reading, multi-tab document opening, and a sidebar with page thumbnails, outlines/bookmarks, annotation list, and search panel. The app also includes annotating features such as text markup, threaded comments, voice annotations, handwriting with advanced zoom-in writing, eraser tools, shape tools, freetext tool, stamp tool, signature tool, and undo/redo function. Users can also manage PDF pages, outlines, and embedded links, as well as fill out forms with text fields, checkboxes, radio buttons, dropdown lists, buttons, and date-time fields. The app also offers file management features such as a file manager with thumbnail and list view modes, categorization by color tags or favorites, seamless integration with Dropbox or Google Drive, and local library for organizing files from different sources. PDF Max is available for a premium subscription, which includes additional features and benefits.
1. - Multi-purpose SideBar includes everything you need to skim through your documents like never before: Page Thumbnails, PDF Outlines/Bookmarks, Annotation List & Search Panel.
2. Mark up documents with highlights and handwriting, insert texts and stamps, fill out, sign PDFs and even manipulate PDF pages.
3. - Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
4. - Smart Zoom: Double-tap on text blocks and PDF Max will zoom the touched text block to fit the screen.
5. PDF Max is a desktop class PDF app for reading, annotating or signing PDF documents on your iPhone/iPad.
6. - Smooth vertical scrolling - allow you to scroll through your entire PDF document smoothly and efficiency.
7. With over 3 million downloads across platforms, PDF Max helps hundred thousands of people over the world to go paperless everyday.
8. - The all-new file manager with Thumbnail View, List View modes.
9. - Create VOICE ANNOTATIONS: Record and embed voice annotations within the PDF document.
10. - Copy/Move files or folders between online cloud storage services.
11. - Unlimited threaded comments (notes) attached to any annotation.
Download and Install PDF Max - PC
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
Come on guys get your act together. What’s going on with this app. It’s become a joke and a waste of my time. For all the time I’ve spent today to perform simple operates and update this review I should have been look for a replacement. It’s been a month let’s get this app back to the quality it once was!
This app has been great for years but this last update is causing files to crash. I use the pen tool and every time I go back to the file I’ve marked-up I get a message “cannot open file.” This also happens when I remove a page from a file. Once I get this message the file cannot be deleted, I get a “File does not exist” message. So now I have all these files that will not open and a once very good “go to” app for my pdf’s that is not working. Please look into correcting the app. I was once so happy with PDF Max that I purchased the upgrade. Regards Craig.
This app used to be the best in the market. I bought all the available versions: pro, premium, the one with the infinite sign. All of a sudden after an update my text to speech was deactivated. I tried to contact them multiple times via email and Facebook (the only available channels) with no reply at all. I had the lifetime access according to my past purchases, but it does not restore in-app purchases with my iCloud. What a disrespect! Currently I am using the usd 19,90 pdf reader pro, which I recommend for those who are in the same situation looking for an alternate app after this one passed away. Go back to what you guys used to be, please! This thing is going down.
I’ve been using PDF Max since 2014, with no problems, then they released Pro features, so I upgraded and paid to get Pro features on 2017. With the resent updates this App is gone to basic features, now to get back the Pro features, the App says I have to go Premium with a monthly subscription or a Pro package for $4.99. Why should We pay again for features that we had paid before, is not fair. I can understand that we should pay for newer additional features, but why should we go back to basic features again on each update that they release?
I think this is not right. Be aware of this App, its getting worst with time.
This app is exactly what I have been looking for. I get lots of emails just needing a signature. I can open, sign with my saved signature and email it back within a few minutes. I would love to see a fax option added instead of just email and print! Even without the fax option, it's still one of my favorite apps.
Can’t Save As
This app is amazing, however when I try to Save As a document, the app crashes and doesn’t save any changes
Leave a review or comment