Written by Millennial Apps, LLC
1. You can even memorize & review verses while READING your Bible, all in one app! (*In-app purchase required for the Bible reader.) The Bible Memory App is also the only Bible memory system you can access across all mobile devices & online, at BibleMemory.com. Your progress stays in sync between all of your devices, so you can memorize anytime, anywhere.
2. READ, MEMORIZE, & REVIEW with the Scripture Memory Bible (*In-app purchase) • Read the Bible & memorize verses, all in one app! • Available in ESV, NIV, NASB, CSB & KJV • See your memory verses underlined and color coded by review status in the Bible.
3. The Bible Memory App is the ONLY complete, all-inclusive Bible memory system that equips you to easily MEMORIZE, ORGANIZE, & REVIEW verses on your own, customizable review schedule.
4. About The Bible Memory App’s Audio Bible Verse Recorder (*PRO feature): • Record yourself reading your verses.
Latest Version: 4.7
Rated 4.6/5 By 1,972 People
What does The Bible Memory App do? The Bible Memory App is the ONLY complete, all-inclusive Bible memory system that equips you to easily MEMORIZE, ORGANIZE, & REVIEW verses on your own, customizable review schedule. You can even memorize & review verses while READING your Bible, all in one app! (*In-app purchase required for the Bible reader.)
The Bible Memory App is also the only Bible memory system you can access across all mobile devices & online, at BibleMemory.com. Your progress stays in sync between all of your devices, so you can memorize anytime, anywhere. Even without the Internet!
MEMORIZE Bible verses fast by actively engaging 3 separate cognitive areas: kinesthetic (touch), visual, and auditory memory.
• Kinesthetic: Type the first letter of each word in a verse to quickly memorize it in a proven, 3-step memorization process, Type It—Memorize It—Master It
• Visual: Draw Pictures & use Flash Cards (*PRO features). Animated Word Emphasis feature accentuates each word to ingrain it into your memory.
• Auditory: Record verse audio & playback for hands-free review (*PRO feature)
Create & ORGANIZE your personal Verse Library.
• Import verses from ANY of the following 10+ translations from the Internet: Amplified, ESV, HCSB, KJV, NKJV, NASB, NIV, NIV84, NLT, The Message, & in Spanish with Reina-Valera 1960.
• Enter verses manually in ANY version.
• Choose Bible verses by topic from 57 verse collections in our Verse Library.
• Create & name your own verse collections with verses you choose yourself.
• Join one of over 9,000 Bible memory groups to memorize verses together.
• Start your own Bible memory group. It’s easy to invite others via text message, email, Facebook, & Twitter.
Never forget another verse with our SMART REVIEW SYSTEM.
• Our Smart Review System reminds you to review your verses on an automated schedule.
• You can also customize your review schedule for any verse to review it on your own schedule (*PRO feature).
• Receive optional emails &/or mobile Review Notifications to review verses at the time of your choice.
READ, MEMORIZE, & REVIEW with the Scripture Memory Bible (*In-app purchase)
• Read the Bible & memorize verses, all in one app!
• Available in ESV, NIV, NASB, CSB & KJV
• See your memory verses underlined and color coded by review status in the Bible.
• Search for keywords across multiple translations (*includes all purchased translations).
• Inline cross-reference links make it easy to explore related passages (ESV, CSB & NASB).
• The Bible Memory App will guide you through the 3-step memorization process, Type It—Memorize It—Master It.
• Once a verse is memorized, you can easily review it by typing, using Flash Cards (*PRO), or with Audio playback (*PRO).
• Save time. Only type the first letter of each word when using the app. (You can also type verses out completely on BibleMemory.com.)
• Type without looking. Modified key zones give you credit for hitting any key adjacent to the correct letter.
• Heat Maps automatically highlight trouble spots in your verses (*PRO feature).
• Earn Badges & Advance in Rank with other members.
• Track Your Progress with history charts (*PRO feature).
• Easily share verses with friends via text message, email, Facebook, & Twitter.
• Multi-User & Family Friendly. Easily use multiple accounts on the same device.
About The Bible Memory App’s Audio Bible Verse Recorder (*PRO feature):
• Record yourself reading your verses.
• Play back verses individually or by collection in a continuous loop.
• Review hands-free, anytime, anywhere!
• Select background music from your device & independently adjust the volume.
• Turn off your screen & your recordings can continue to play.
• Recordings sync between all of your mobile devices.
• TIP: Speak along with your recordings for an extra retention boost.
Stop playing games. Succeed at Bible memory with The Bible Memory App today!
*Bible Memory PRO is available as an in-app purchase.
*Scripture Memory Bible is available as an in-app purchase.
Download and Install The Bible Memory App
The Bible Memory App
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
If you want to download the software on your pc or mac, you could either first visit the Mac store or Windows AppStore and search for the app OR you can easily use any of the download links we provided above under the "Download and Install" header section to download the application
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
Keeps me coming back
I have tried several different apps for scripture memory and this is by far the best. I have memorized over 500 verses in less than 2 years. I almost never miss a day. I really appreciate that when I get a word wrong, my phone vibrates and the correct word goes right in. On the other app I was using I had to keep guessing until I got it right. I also appreciate that the place where I got the word wrong stays shaded in for a few reviews to help me remember. I appreciate that the app gives grace for typos. The other app didn't and I would be so tense during review, worried about not hitting the key exactly. It became more about finger placement and less about learning verses. The other app made me feel like I was always being tested. This one makes me feel like I'm being instructed. Huge difference. I LOVE the review schedule. Every morning I wake up and my verses for the day are waiting. As I master them and recall them accurately, they are scheduled for review less and less frequently. That way I can concentrate on the ones I am learning.
update: still love it but lately my longer passages (whole chapters) have started disappearing during review. The page goes blank and I have to start over. So I contacted support and they fixed it with their next update. These guys are amazing. And they added a lock button. I love the lock button!!
This is truly an excellent app!
I have always loved the idea of being able to rattle off Bible verses from memory and apply them to various situations in life. I had seen others do it and admired them for their memory. Memory verses get stuck in my head as pictures or concepts but I had trouble recalling the precise wording. Partly due to exposure from different translations. I decided to try using this app to memorize 14 verses from the book of Romans to help in presenting the gospel. It ended up being so easy and fun with this app that I set my sights on memorizing a collection of 100 verses that were put together for witnessing to Mormons. Those were going so well that I threw in some more verses along the way. I am now up to 63 verses. Not only can I recite them precisely I can do it with the reference and can even do it in random order. I look forward to finishing off the rest in my list (130 in all) and then I plan on adding some more! This has helped encourage me to have very regular daily devotions memorizing the Word and learning the context of the verses.
I don't typically write reviews and I am not very good at remembering details but this app is worth a 5 star review and has helped even a guy like me memorize scripture. Give it a try!!!
Scripture Typer is the first app that I bought and I have been using it since October 2015. After I reached 50 verses (you can keep it free by deleting verses that you've memorized and learning new ones), I wanted to keep track of what I had learned. ST can be really motivating to learn scripture when you're keeping track of your rank and stats (that can be addicting and stressful) or you can just memorize to get the scripture in you and not worry about the rest. I like the fact that I can get credit for hitting the right letter even though I hit the wrong adjacent letter accidentally. It's easy to do on a small phone or with big clumsy fingers. It's not a perfect system because only you know whether or not you truly have it memorized. There are other apps out there that make you have to be perfect in order to get credit for memorizing. This was precisely why I changed to Scripture Typer, I didn't like that frustration of hitting the wrong letter accidentally. I will say though, when using your computer you do have to hit the right letter. Over all, ST is a great helper when it comes to memorizing scripture and I have memorized more than I ever thought I could!
Scripture Memorization Made Easy
I have made several attempts to re-establish the habit of scripture memorization but would end up getting bogged down as I added more texts to my list. I would get to the point where I didn't look forward to reviewing and would eventually stop. With this app, the review is staggered and you become part of a community of believers working toward the same goal. With many approaches to memorization made available, this app makes the process fun, inspiring and challenging at the same time. Rather than walk around with 3x5 cards or a notebook, everything is right at your fingertips wherever you go. I like the heat map, drawing and collections features and the fact that you can chart your progress. You can purchase the Pro version and share it with 4 other people for free! However, if you are a bit hesitant, download the free version. I'm pretty sure you will want to upgrade soon. I don't have the time to share all the great features about this app. You will just have to try it for yourself.