What is JellyfiSSH? JellyfiSSH is a bookmark manager for SSH connections on Mac that allows users to store all connection details and set terminal settings such as text and background colors, terminal type, shell, tunnels settings, and more. It makes all its connections through Apple's Terminal application or iTerm2 v3.x and is especially useful for monitoring and managing multiple web servers, file servers, or any other device connected via SSH or Telnet. The app also supports .term settings, allowing users to set a background image per bookmark setting and create custom backgrounds for each terminal session. Additionally, JellyfiSSH provides a simple interface for setting up tunnels and allows users to backup and restore their bookmarks.
- Bookmark manager for ssh connections on Mac
- Stores all connection details and allows customization of terminal settings
- Supports text and background colors, terminal width and height, SSH ciphers, terminal type, shell, background image, transparency, tunnels settings, grouping, and password storage
- Compatible with Yosemite, El Capitan, Sierra, and High Sierra
- Launch bookmarks through JellyfiSSH dock icon or Menulet
- Supports .term settings for custom backgrounds per bookmark
- Provides simple interface for setting up tunnels
- Preferences for default bookmark on launch, debug level, Terminal Default settings, and Menulet usage
- Backup and restore bookmarks feature
- Support available through website
Download and Install JellyfiSSH - PC
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
Leave a review or comment