What is JellyfiSSH? JellyfiSSH is a bookmark manager for SSH connections on Mac that allows users to store all connection details and set terminal settings such as text and background colors, terminal type, shell, tunnels settings, and more. It makes all its connections through Apple's Terminal application or iTerm2 v3.x and is especially useful for monitoring and managing multiple web servers, file servers, or any other device connected via SSH or Telnet. The app also supports .term settings, allowing users to set a background image per bookmark setting and create custom backgrounds for each terminal session. Additionally, JellyfiSSH provides a simple interface for setting up tunnels and allows users to backup and restore their bookmarks.
1. JellyfiSSH makes all its connections through Microsoft's Terminal application or iTerm2 v3.x and is especially useful when you monitor and/or look after several web servers, file servers or any other device which you connect to via ssh or Telnet.
2. With .term settings support, the ability to set a background image per bookmark setting is very useful if you are connecting to several servers at the same time - it allows you to visually distinguish one from the other easily.
3. The preferences for JellyfiSSH let you set a default bookmark on launch and the debug level of your ssh connection for troubleshooting purposes.
4. Once you have all your bookmarks loaded, you can quickly launch them through the JellyfiSSH dock icon or Menulet.
5. Simply right-click (or control-click) on the JellyfiSSH dock icon and a bookmark list will show.
6. JellyfiSSH also provides a simple interface for setting up tunnels allowing you to access resources on a remote system through the ssh port.
7. JellyfiSSH is the leading bookmark manager for ssh connections on the Windows.
8. There is also a JellyfiSSH menulet giving single click access to your bookmarks from the top menubar.
9. Releasing on your desired bookmark will launch that bookmark into Terminal.
10. There are also preferences for using the Terminal Default settings for those who need certain emulation types.
11. You can also turn off the main window on launch and use the Menulet for all your terminal launches.
Download and Install JellyfiSSH - PC
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
Leave a review or comment