1. Spin the dial to enter your combination, then tap or swipe up on the shackle to open.
2. If you make a common mistake when opening the lock—like forgetting to spin one rotation to the left before your second number—you’ll be notified with a friendly hint.
3. If you want to start over, just keep spinning and enter the combination again.
4. Choose from six different dial colors: red, yellow, green, blue, purple, or black.
5. Enable Walkthrough Mode to get step-by-step instructions as you open the lock.
6. Combination locks can be tricky—especially when they're attached to lockers at your school.
7. If you want to test yourself, generate a combination randomly.
8. Or, choose your own in one of two number ranges: 0-39 or 0-49.
9. Practice beforehand so you know exactly how to open yours.
10. The lock behaves exactly like a real one.
11. If you get stuck, don't worry.
Download and Install Practice Lock - PC
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
Leave a review or comment