Written by 煦慧 蒙
1. For more function and no ads version, please download Object Removal Pro.
2. Object Removal is a professional app that helps you to removal unwanted content from your photos.
3. This is the limited and lite version from Object Removal Pro.
4. Please give us a review or rating on App Store if you love Object Removal.
Latest Version: 3.6.6
Rated 4.6/5 By 26,031 People
What does Object Removal - Retouch & Fix do? More than 10,000,000 users have trusted Object Removal for photo retouch.
Object Removal is a professional app that helps you to removal unwanted content from your photos.
It uses the most high-tech Artificial Intelligence and Image Processing technology to do the followings
Remove unwanted people
Remove pimples and blemishes
Remove anything you want to remove!
And you can use simply paint to
Erase unsightly dots
Erase any unwanted objects
with 100% satisfaction guaranteed
We also provide amazing image filters and image adjustment function. Feel free to use it.
Please give us a review or rating on App Store if you love Object Removal. Thanks in advance.
There are two different Premium Membership
Subscriptions (1 week & 1 year):
- Weekly Premium - 1 week costs 6.99 USD
- Yearly Premium - 1 year costs 59.99 USD
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
This is the limited and lite version from Object Removal Pro.
For more function and no ads version, please download Object Removal Pro.
Download and Install Object Removal - Retouch & Fix
Object Removal - Retouch & Fix
Face2Cartoon Caricature Maker
Face Replace - Funny Face Swap
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
If you want to download the software on your windows pc or mac, you could either first visit the Mac store or Microsoft AppStore and search for the app OR you can easily use any of the download links we provided above under the "Download and Install" header section to download the application
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
I Love this app
I love how easy it erases thing I was going to pay for an app that erases things at it would have been a total of $5.99 and I herd that app by my cousin and she said it wasn’t good and I came across this app and it’s free and I told her about this app and she said this app was was better. I LOVE THIS APP.
It Worked. But Im use to photoshop's content aware tool is the best. This App's free version of the background remover is ok, it has room for improvment. If you take your time you'll get a decent look, not if your working with fine details. I worked on wood grain which has very fine details but for what I need the image for, its not important. They show you an example on a sky and their being honest a sky doesn't have fine details. I took my time, over and over on the wood image and I made the app work for me.
Failed at primary task
Your experiences may vary however I tried removing simple blemishes, like power lines, and it looked so unnatural and like a blob that it would never pass as a professional tool. I was highly disappointed after attempting to clean up just three pictures that I had to delete this app. The pattern left behind is not a match or blend of what is surrounding that area. The sky was blurred blue and even grey. I wish I could share images to show you how poorly it performed. Obviously , a lot of folks seem to have better performance. Not me.
This app is pretty good when it comes to the small things that need to b fixed. Although, when it comes down to more than a few objects or bigger objects, it tends to blur together the rest of the photo and it gets messed up sometimes. Other than that, I find it to be a very reliable app source for my photos and appreciate it 😊