Written by droidvision
Latest Version: 3.7
Rated 4/5 By 144 People
What does GSE SMART IPTV PRO do? Support : RECORDING LIVE TV
Support: EPG TIMELINE
Support: XTREAM-CODES API
Support: Parental control
Support: Automatic live stream reconnection
Support: Dynamic language switching
Support : EPG on favourite channels
Support : Embedded subtitle support and more external subtitle formats support
(Embedded bimap subtitle support : DVB TELETEXT , dvd_subtitle , dvb_subtitle , xsub ,hdmv_pgs_subtitle , ASS , SSA , SUBRIP .... and more ....)
External subtitle support : subrip(srt) , ass , ssa , sub , VTT , subviewer 10/20 ....and more
GSE SMART IPTV is a complete user defined Advanced IPTV solutions for live and non-live TV/stream.
With built-in powerful player that supports most formats including RTMP all options. Fast intelligence M3U playlist parser.
If you ever want to play M3U, JSON live streams, if you need player supporting these live (non- live) streams, this IPTV is a solution for these requirements.
We have provided sample M3U, JSON etc. and ready to start.
- Built-in powerful player support all popular video formats including RTMP with all options including tokens.
Player support lots of popular formats like m3u8,mms,rtsp,rtmp ... etc. for live stream and support MKV ,AVI ,MP4 ,MPEGTS ,MOV ,OGG ,FLV etc.. For non-live streams
- Support: Local M3U Playlists (user can upload via FTP or WEBBROWSER via built-in http server)
- Support: Remote Playlists (User can add their http remote playlists)
- Support: Secure Playlist
- Support: EPG in XMLTV format (xml, zip, gz formats allowed);
- Faster and better intelligence M3U parser
1. Favourite playlist
2. Download Remote playlist to Local
3. Remote playlist can be add to database straight away
5. EPG support in XMLTV format, allow XML, ZIP, GZ formats
*** EPG support for local and remote, remote can update regularly ***
6. Dynamic Language support features
- Language set to default language, however users can switch between 31 languages without changing device language setting
- Supported language
Arabic , Czech , Danish , German , Greek , English , Spanish , Finnish , French , Hebrew , Hungarian , Indonesian , Italian , Japanese , Korean , Malay , Dutch , Portuguese , Romanian , Russian , Swedish , Thai , Turkish , Chinese (Simplified) , Chinese (Traditional) , Catalan , Norwegian , Polish , Slovak , Ukrainian , Vietnamese
Please report any bugs if you found one to [email protected]
- GSE SMART IPTV PRO does not supply or include any media or content except some sample dummy link with Sintel
“Sintel” is licensed as Creative Commons Attribution 3.0.
© copyright Blender Foundation | durian.blender.org
- Users must provide their own content
- GSE SMART IPTV PRO has no affiliation with any third-part provider what so ever.
- We do not endorse the streaming of copyright protected material without permission of the copyright holder.
Download and Install GSE SMART IPTV PRO
GSE SMART IPTV PRO
GSE SMART IPTV LITE
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
If you want to download the software on your pc or mac, you could either first visit the Mac store or Windows AppStore and search for the app OR you can easily use any of the download links we provided above under the "Download and Install" header section to download the application
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
The app looks good, has many configuration options and has some advanced features, like video recording. The menu system is somewhat convoluted (delineation between various types of playists, delineation between EPG and playlists, etc.) and I do not understand the integration between EPG and playlists - is it even possible to play a channel from the EPG? I'm not sure and there is zero documentation, making it impossible to find out. I'm hoping for some udpates in the near future as this looks like a powerful option.
Love it, but….
I loved this app on iOS, so I was pretty excited when I learned that it was now available on Mac OS X. My only issues was that I actually had to pay for the app for a second time. Other than that, I’m very happy that I now have a great app on Mac to run my IPTV service on.
one of the best apps for IPTV on the mac
slick interface, loads of options.
I would like to have interface with remote control or simple key short cuts for channel surfing (eg. channel up/down)
This is great. Would be nice to able to enhance playlists and more info on the content. I use it a lot…More info and catch up would be nice. Keep up the good work