GameTop Pte Ltd
Off-Road Super Racing Overview
What is Off-Road Super Racing? Off-Road Super Racing is a 3D truck racing game that offers both championship and single race modes. The game features five different cars with 12 upgrades for each, and over 100 unique paint options to customize your racing truck. The game is powered by a realistic physics engine, making it challenging for experts and easy enough for everyone else to try. Use the nitro boost to race past your competitors and compete on six different tracks. It is recommended to familiarize yourself with the tracks before entering the championship mode.
1. This challenging racing game offers a championship mode where you can reach for the gold medal and a free single race mode.
2. Off-Road Super Racing has six different tracks, all of which can be accessed in the single race mode.
3. Off-Road Super Racing is an action-packed truck racing game for those who love the speed and competition.
4. Race your way through the championship mode, or just play free with the single races.
5. Take control of a 4-WD racing truck in Off-Road Super Racing.
6. Make sure you are familiar with the race tracks before enter the championship mode.
7. Customize your racing truck in the garage with more than 100 unique paint options.
8. This 3D-racing game is powered by a realistic physics engine to make it challenging for experts and easy enough for everyone else to try.
9. The game features five different cars with 12 upgrades for each.
10. By carefully choosing the right upgrades you will find the right balance for speed, acceleration, suspension and control.
11. Use the nitro boost to race past your competitors in the race.
Download and Install Off-Road Super Racing - PC
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
Does not play on C2D ATI x1600 256MB
Does not work: hangs on the Input preferences tab of the opening menu. If I skip going to Input prefs and just click "Play!", it shows the "Unity Personal Edition" splash and opens the main game menu, but the animated background draws at 2 frames _per minute_ with the spinner on, making it impossible to click anything or Ctrl-Q. At that point it has to be force-quit. I tried it on the lowest graphics settings. Same Unity engine (non-Personal Edition) works great in games from other producers, so there's something wrong with the programming here.
Leave a review or comment