Written by Norse Ventures LLC
1. Leap Second is the most comprehensive video journal app to capture, trim, and stitch your 1 second daily videos.
2. - Collaborate: Share a private link to your journal with your friends and family so they can join you in creating an epic 1 second video montage.
3. - Multimedia support: Leap Second supports video, photo, and Live Photo in both landscape and portrait mode.
4. You can use Leap Second across multiple devices and be confident that your videos will be safely stored in the Cloud.
5. Relive your favorite memories with Leap Second and easily share your life’s story with your friends and family.
6. - Cloud storage: Securely back up your journal with Leap Second Cloud storage.
Latest Version: 3.1.1
Rated 4.6/5 By 5,029 People
What does Leap Second - Video journal do? Leap Second is the most comprehensive video journal app to capture, trim, and stitch your 1 second daily videos. Relive your favorite memories with Leap Second and easily share your life’s story with your friends and family. Playback and enjoy the highlight reel of your life!
It’s fast and easy to create your daily video journal with these Leap Second features:
- Calendar view: Videos are automatically populated into Leap Second’s calendar, making it super easy to organize your content.
- Multimedia support: Leap Second supports video, photo, and Live Photo in both landscape and portrait mode.
- Collaborate: Share a private link to your journal with your friends and family so they can join you in creating an epic 1 second video montage.
- Cloud storage: Securely back up your journal with Leap Second Cloud storage. You can use Leap Second across multiple devices and be confident that your videos will be safely stored in the Cloud.
- Music: Add multiple songs to a journal and showcase your video journal with the perfect soundtrack.
- Multiple videos: Add more than one video per day and reorder your videos in the order you want .
- Second extender: Extend your video up to 5 seconds to ensure you capture the perfect moment.
- HD: Create and share your video journal in 1080p and 4K.
Subscribe for cloud storage, extended duration, collaboration, 4k support and more
- Subscriptions are billed monthly or yearly at the rate selected depending on the subscription plan.
- Subscription auto-renew at the cost of the selected plan, unless canceled 24-hours in advance prior to the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for the renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. The subscription fee is charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. You may manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Setting after purchase. Per Apple policy, no cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription, where applicable.
Download and Install Leap Second - Video journal
Leap Second - Video journal
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
If you want to download the software on your pc or mac, you could either first visit the Mac store or Windows AppStore and search for the app OR you can easily use any of the download links we provided above under the "Download and Install" header section to download the application
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
Awesome, except ONE problem!
I love being able to post multiple videos per day, the calendar is great, and I like that you can extend videos to 5 seconds with the pro version (I think 1 second is too short). This is an awesome app!!
HOWEVER, one thing I really hate about this app is the video trimmer. It’s really difficult to select which specific part of the video you want to trim. Every time I want to choose a clip to trim, I have to watch the whole video, take note of the exact second that I want the clip to be trimmed, restart the video, pause exactly at that second, then press “trim”. I’m not sure if there’s an easier way to do it, but if there is I can’t figure it out?? :(
PLEASE this app would be literal perfection if only the video trimmer were better. My suggestion: let us “scrub” across the video with a selection box containing the 1-5sec clip, and allow us to dynamically preview the selection before committing to trim. Pls I would even pay extra money for this.
ANYWAYS I love this app please make it more perfect I will tell all my friends about it <3
Edit: ALSO I wanted to add - I would like to see some of the added features that are present in the original second a day app. Such as: create different timelines, export specific clips as one video, enter daily mood/notes, etc. I would love these features. The main selling point of your app, however, is the fact that I can post multiple videos in a day!
Good but could be great
I love the idea behind the concept and was impressed at the functionality of this app (I upgraded to Pro), but the UX is still a little rough around the edges. When you select a date to import media, I wish it would just show you if you have any photos or videos in that day without having to tap the photo icon to reveal them. Also, when you’re in the screen to select moments to add to your day, seeing the “select” screen pop up and having to tap “select” every time after you’ve already dragged and dropped it is really annoying (doesn’t it defeat the purpose of dragging and dropping?). Once you drag and drop it would nice if you could scroll through them sideways to X out any you want to remove. There are more things like this that if finessed would really make this app stand out; I already like it more than the original 1SE app!
Aug 6 updated to 5 stars bc I downloaded the update and can export my video.
I like the idea of the app, I like that you can increase your clip to 2-5 seconds if you wanted to, and most of all I like that you can add multiple videos from the same day.
The largest con is that I cannot seem to export/share my video once it’s created. I want to have it as a file on my computer, and in order to do that I need to share and download the video. I have tried multiple times, restarted my phone, shared different sections and the app keeps quitting on me. It looks like it’s working to about 90% and then the app will just crash. And that is exporting the lowest resolution, and only trying to export one year at a time-nothing more than that. The inability to export my file renders the app useless to me. I emailed customer support but haven’t received any reply.
Deleted all my videos (updated)
So it told me to like make an account using an email so I did and it deleted my years work of videos and I’m not very happy. It’s going to take me a long time to add all those back in. If anyone else had that problem let me know. I still love the app though.
Update: talked with Jon and he helped me solve the problem! He was very nice throughout the whole process. If you ever have a problem just contact them and they will definitely help you